“Great home style Italian food ”

Tavolino Della Notte
Ranked #3 of 338 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

This was my 2nd time and with good reason, this time I brought my entire family some of whom were visiting from my home country Denmark. All of us have traveled the world and along with that of course comes foreing cuisine. Even though Italian food really isn't considered foreign here in the good old US of A it still is Italian, and also know world wide, that being said, my family and I have enjoyed Italian food in many restaurants across the world the best of course in Italy, but second to that is Tavolino Della Note. It is as authentic as it gets, outside of Italy, the dining experience is superb, the staff is professional and the atmosphere is great, we sat outside and never felt like "the forgotten" area that sometimes happens when choosing not to sit in the main dining area. Love the food the place and the staff.

1  Thank Worldtraveler1966_13

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Last night we held our company Holiday Party here for 50 guests and it was a huge success! From the beautiful holiday décor, snow, setup and the incredible meal and staff we are all in agreement that we return next year! Huge thanks to Jess and all of their staff for making our party spectacular. The menu was executed to perfection! I encourage all those seeing a high quality Italian dinner to visit here soon!

2  Thank MSadekWeston
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Pear Pasta totally great
Baked Black Grouper Thick and covered with Spinach with Fried Oysters… Delicious
Crab Stuffed Yellow Tail Snapper wonderful
Ricotta Home Made Cheese Cake delicious
2 Wines & Cappuccino with Tip $180. Well worth it …

2  Thank Sid G
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Delicious food. Nice wine selection and bar options. Dimly lit with great live music with a dance floor.

1  Thank FlyingStew75
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We had a large party that went to see this group featured band, I ordered the Italian Feast, real Italian sausage with pork and chicken over a mound of angel hair pasta (my favorite), wow, best Italian food west of Rome.
Wife ordered the eggplant parmigiana, tender not bitter eggplant lightly breaded with a side of pasta, great food, wonderful attentive service, band was a knockout, more talent on the stage that I seen in a long time. The first time that a valet in South Florida has returned my car without any dings or scratches.
Really enjoyed the outing to Tavolino Della Notte.

1  Thank Pedro C