“Best Holiday Party Venue Ever!”

Tavolino Della Nonna
Ranked #4 of 314 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Last night we held our company Holiday Party here for 50 guests and it was a huge success! From the beautiful holiday décor, snow, setup and the incredible meal and staff we are all in agreement that we return next year! Huge thanks to Jess and all of their staff for making our party spectacular. The menu was executed to perfection! I encourage all those seeing a high quality Italian dinner to visit here soon!

2  Thank MSadekWeston

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Pear Pasta totally great
Baked Black Grouper Thick and covered with Spinach with Fried Oysters… Delicious
Crab Stuffed Yellow Tail Snapper wonderful
Ricotta Home Made Cheese Cake delicious
2 Wines & Cappuccino with Tip $180. Well worth it …

2  Thank Sid G
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Delicious food. Nice wine selection and bar options. Dimly lit with great live music with a dance floor.

1  Thank FlyingStew75
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We had a large party that went to see this group featured band, I ordered the Italian Feast, real Italian sausage with pork and chicken over a mound of angel hair pasta (my favorite), wow, best Italian food west of Rome.
Wife ordered the eggplant parmigiana, tender not bitter eggplant lightly breaded with a side of pasta, great food, wonderful attentive service, band was a knockout, more talent on the stage that I seen in a long time. The first time that a valet in South Florida has returned my car without any dings or scratches.
Really enjoyed the outing to Tavolino Della Notte.

1  Thank Pedro C
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Came here in recommendations from.a coworker and let me tell you it was AMAZING!! DRINKS .the Orange mule is to die for. We order appaterizers meatballs and fried calamary..they were both excellent . The special pumpkin sword fish was to die..have not seen this fish offered in many Florida restaurants. I had the rissoto du morni. OMG the meat was so tender and flavorful. My son ordered the veal parmigane. OMG HUGE and delicious..Loved everything and totally recommend this restaurant. Service is impeccable..abd large portions

1  Thank Odalys0524