Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$252
FindHotelUS$253
CourtyardUS$253
Hotels.comUS$253
eDreamsUS$253
HurbUS$287
All reviews miracle mile le jeune front desk staff within walking distance few blocks air conditioner fitness center lobby miami gables
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

This hotel is located a few blocks north of Miracle Mile, which makes it convenient to restaurants and shopping, and for visiting students at the University of Miami. It has a convenient outdoor parking lot and friendly, attentive staff. The lobby appears to have been recently renovated. And is bright and modern. That being said, the rest of the hotel is a bit tired and can use an update. It’s an old building, and the pool area is dated. Rooms are acceptably clean, but small bathrooms and lumpy mattresses were disappointing. This hotel has great potential because if it’s location, but amenities are lacking. We were given an “upgraded” room because of my Bonvoy status, but the room was average but had direct access to the pool. Rates are affordable, so a decent place to stay if you’re on a budget but this hotel is really nothing special.

Date of stay: February 2021
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard Miami Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Dear MorrisChronicler,

Thank you for your review. While we appreciate your positive comments about our location, associates, and property, we also value your feedback regarding our property and will surely discuss them with the appropriate individuals. We are grateful for your business and hope you will choose us again on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

The rooms are ok, but service is terrible! Stayed over a week and had to beg for service and still didn’t receive any! Finally got so fed up I sat my garbage outside my door. Upon check in had one towel. Had to request numerous times to get additional towels. I was charged $15/day for parking even though I didn’t have a car. They did fix that error upon check out. The location of the hotel was close to the office I was having meetings in, but that was the only positive. Oh....and don’t even think about ordering groceries unless you are at the lobby to receive them. They will turn the items away. Covid is no excuse for terrible service. Find somewhere else to stay.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard Miami Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

Dear WearyTraveler1121,

Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues that impacted your stay with us. We understand your frustration, and we want to assure you that we are already looking into your concerns to ensure an enriching experience for all our future guests. We hope you will give us an opportunity to restore your confidence in us on a future visit.

Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

We stay here couple of days in december 2020 and Jan 2021. My sister got Covid and I had bought 2 gifts for my niece and ask front desk to hold them for her for pick up , they said ok no problem, now my sister went to pick up the gifts and they were charging her $40 for Storage !? In covid times are you really going to do that ??? My sister asked to talked to a Manager and they refuse to talk to her ! Yhis is called bad business and BAD Management !!! What a Shame Marriot you lost my business and my family’s as well !!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Team Marriott, Other at Courtyard Miami Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021

Dear JovaIz,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding this issue. We regret the situation you have described and the inconvenience you and your sister had endured. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Please give us some time to investigate the matter. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Reviewed 4 January 2021

Much of my comments would echo others. We were sparingly in our room for 2 days, since family literally live down Le Jeune off University. My wife said 'this room was fine if you are not in your room much'.
Pros:
- Location is just a few blocks north of the Mile, right in the heart of the Gables.
- Direct walk to surface parking, and we got a rate that included it FREE
- Adequate wifi in a far-flung room on the 5th floor, even for 2 teenagers
- Staff were friendly enough
- Cost - we got a stupid low rate with parking included. Breakfast was not free.
Cons:
- Fairly small room, especially bathroom
- We had an even numbered room, so it faced Le Jeune Rd. This means traffic noise was very evident, even on the 5th floor
- TV is smaller than many places
- Little parking lot - get there early at night, because it can fill

Room tip: Ask for an odd numbered room to avoid traffic noise
Date of stay: December 2020
Team Marriott, Other at Courtyard Miami Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

Dear TurboTourist,

Thank you very much for the review and for sharing your experience. We appreciate you mentioning our location as well as our helpful staff. However, we apologize for the noise issues you encountered and for not meeting your expectations with regard to your room. We strive to be perfect in all we do, but sometimes we fall short. Our front desk is available 24 hours a day, so we would have been happy to move you to another room at your request. We continually work to improve our accommodations, and we appreciate you sharing your comments. We hope that you will visit us again, and we will do our best to provide you with a better stay.

Reviewed 30 June 2020 via mobile

In staying at this hotel in May I decided I was going to stay again when I returned to Miami and contacted the hotel manager to inquire about future travel plans etc... Florida is in a constant flux with tropical weather and Covid is an ongoing issue for Miami. The manager Aida Martinez is AMAZING !!! She was so helpful and accommodating to my requests and needs. I really felt valued as a Marriott member and guest of her hotel. She is genuinely pleasant not just “acting” pleasant. I’m so happy with the customer service and accommodations that I will be staying here over and over when I visit Miami.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2020

Dear Cocofamilyfirst,

Thank you for the generous review! I am thrilled to know you had a wonderful stay and that you enjoyed our warm hospitality. All of us at Courtyard Miami Coral Gables want all of our guests to feel welcome and valued, so I am glad that you had this experience. It was my pleasure hosting you, and I look forward to your return visit.