All reviews miracle mile airport shuttle le jeune the hotel staff front desk staff would stay here again within walking distance nice pool area convenient location street noise up to date fitness center business trip lobby miami graduation gables
Reviewed 13 September 2018

We stayed at this property for the IU vs FIU game September 1st. My brother plays on IU Football Team and my mom always tries to make it to every game. It also happened to be my mothers birthday weekend. I contacted the hotel to inquire about sending up a happy birthday card for my mother. I was able to speak to Sixto who ensured me it would be his pleasure. When we arrived in the room I was a little disappointed that the birthday card was not in the room as promised. I thought we had been forgotten about.
5-10 minutes after checking in we had a knock on the door. Sixto had hand delivered the birthday card personally while saying " Happy Birthday". He even had champagne, fruit and chocolates with a hand written birthday card. My mother was so surprised!

Thank you Sixto for remembering my request and going above and beyond for my mothers birthday.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Kelsey Z,

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Miami Coral Gables. It is really the staff that makes our hotel stand out. They strive to go above and beyond to please and assist all of our guests. We will definitely share your compliments with Sixto. Thank you again, and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough about the comfort of the bed. This really is the selling point. The hotel is very clean. The front desk staff were very helpful with giving advice about nightlife & restaurants in the area. Recommend to have a mirror installed over the desk area in the rooms so ladies can put on their makeup while sitting down. There was no fan in the restroom. The restroom was small. The air conditioning unit in our room was loud, enough to wake me several times. The pool is very nice. I am a fan of hot tubs & they do not have one. There is no complementary breakfast. There is a small restaurant on-site though. Meals were on the pricey side for what you get. The hotel is priced right though. We would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear 260danat,

Thank you for choosing Courtyard Miami Coral Gables for your stay. We are happy to know that you liked our courteous associates and the comfort our beds provide. However, we are sorry for the issues you had in your room and the inconvenience it caused. We strive to be perfect in all we do, but sometimes we fall short. You are a valued customer and everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. Please come back and see us again!

Reviewed 2 September 2018

i stayed here for 2 nights with my colleagues. the place is good and comfortable. usual Marriott courtyard. the rooms are very good and the lobby is spacious. the food at the bistro is good but the breakfast (with the room) can improve. overall a good experience. one thing did surprise me though - some of the hotel staff do not speak english!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear NirajBasotia,

Thank you for being our guest at the Courtyard Miami Coral Gables. We are glad you liked our beautiful property and had an overall great experience with us. We are always looking for ways we can improve and we will take your feedback into account. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Great location. You can walk to Coral Gables downtown. Friendly staff. Great for meetings and small events. They do offer nice and complete menu for catering. Bistro offers nice menu for breakfast and dinner. Nice pool

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Elari2014,

Thank you for being our guest at Courtyard Miami Coral Gables. We are thrilled you liked our perfect location and were also pleased with the delicious food we serve. Thanks for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2018

We have stayed in this hotel numerous times, but I think the last time was really our last time, as it has become less competitive. I am a Marriott Rewards member and expect a bit of higher quality service than received lately. I did not want to write a review immediately after staying here, and waited a couple months for my views to mellow, shall we say? People fly into Miami airport at all time of the day and night, and our flight was in early morning and out early the next day. Consequently, we HAD to book two night for less than a 24 hour stay. Ouch. One would think membership has its perks, but not here. Also, the wait for an airport shuttle was a lot longer than in previous stays - almost an hour, even though it was in the standard operational hours.Since we came early we had already eaten on the plane, so did not avail ourselves of the breakfast on arrival, and left before it was offered the next morning. There was no fan in the bathroom, and the door was very noisy. We had to search out the housekeeping staff and try to converse in Spanish to get them to replace the towels in the late afternoon. The stay was not worth the outrageous price we had to pay. Since the Courtyard right at the airport was not a good choice a few years ago, I think I'll be trying a different chain next time.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lipadad
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear Lipadad,

Thank you for being our guest and for providing feedback. Please accept our apologies for your less than perfect stay and for the inconveniences you experienced due to the longer than normal wait for the airport shuttle and having to search for our housekeeping staff for towels. It is disappointing when any guest leaves our hotel without a smile, but even more so when we let down a loyal Marriott customer such as yourself. We work hard to meet and exceed the service expected of us, so we are disheartened when we read a review like yours. We will be addressing all of your concerns with our team to prevent them from ever happening again. We hope you will give us another try to provide you the excellent Marriott service you deserve.