Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
FindHotel
Expedia.comUS$225
Agoda.comUS$228
1,050 results
All reviews game room miracle mile front desk spiral staircase office building valet parking room service hotel lobby south beach per day hotel is beautiful miami area wedding humberto aragon concierge marble
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2021

We stayed at Hotel Colonnade twice in the past 6 weeks. First stay was MLK weekend. No issues. Second stay was a non holiday weekend but the hotel seemed much busier.
Positives: It's a unique building. The hotel is 4 floors and it does require some reading to find the lobby and lifts. The rooms are lovely, bright and clean.We had a room that had pool access on one stay and an upper floor on the second stay. The staff is friendly and usually very helpful.
Negative: During the second stay there were some VERY loud guests. We were at breakfast one day. 2 older men were talking so loudly everyone knew of there plans for the day including a trip to the farmer's market. ;) We were enjoying the pool area sunning and reading. 3 adults with 2 teens arrive and, again, are yelling at each other. They got so annoying I left the pool area. Saturday night a group of ~6 show up at the hot tub around 10pm. Their volume increases over time. At 1230am my husband calls the front desk. The employee says he's the 4th person to call so they will go speak to the group. I don't know if anything was said to them? The party continues past 2am. I've never seen so many people so unaware of how loud they were! I grew up outside of NYC and i'm from a big family so....
Overall: the location is fabulous. There are many restaurants within walking distance. The area is just a nice area to walk in. The breakfast is great and the staff top notch. Maybe the desk staff was sick of the complaints about the loud people? Some were a bit cranky upon checkout.

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank MeghaninMaroc
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

In spite of some worrisome recent reviews, I am very glad I chose this place. The location couldn't be better, in center of Coral Gables. The reviewer who called the building soulless is ridiculous. It is full of soul, beauty, history and unique character. I love staying in properties with a blend of history and luxury. The service was a little uneven, but fine. Reminded me of NYC hotel service. The decor of both the lobby and room was classy and upscale. Room cleanliness was okay but not perfect. Out room had a balcony which could have been cleaner. Bedding and bedding were excellent. Didn't use the facilities much but overall I really enjoyed my short stay in this one if a kind historical hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank gil123
Reviewed 22 February 2021

Stayed and received a paid upgrade. Room heat didn't work. No one answered phone aft 5 calls. Had to get dressed and go down to desk. Maintenance couldn't fix heat but brought me a mini beater only enough to heat me while sitting in a chair not the room. In am will request a room change. Horrible experience. Contacting cc company in the AM. Fitness center dirty. Pool dirty. Disgusted I selected this location Room is 60°

Trip type: Travelled on business
Danielle Gilligan, General Manager at Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

smln05

Our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced. Our Director of Operations attempted to contact you, but I understand that you were not able to speak at that time. Please feel free to reach out to us directly at your convenience.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. Our records indicate that you were upgraded to one of our Miracles Suites at no additional charge. We are so sorry that the heat in the guestroom did not work yesterday evening. It will be our pleasure to move you into a new room. I assure you that your feedback regarding the phones, gym and pool area have been shared with the appropriate leaders and any deficiencies have been addressed. It is through thoughtful critique, such as yours, that we are able to continue to improve and evolve our service and product.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times.

Reviewed 15 February 2021

Of course COVID has impacted things but this hotel is just odd. In the middle of a souless office building with absolutely no character to it anywhere. I stayed at the Hyatt the next time and it was just the opposite so it can happen. Better choices in Coral Gables.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Dave Z
Danielle Gilligan, General Manager at Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

Dave Z -

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I apologize that the ambiance and history of our building did not meet your expectations. We take great pride in blending the modern and classical Miami. The Rotunda is 96 years old and it was the center of every important event in the city.

Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed one night on Sunday, arrived around 8:00 pm there was nobody at the valet parking. So I enter the building looking for reception, no signs, deserted hallways, not a single person around, signs for varios business no indication of the hotel. Went back outside looked the signs of the building to make sure I was at the right place! I called the hotel and I was told that the valet will be arriving, waited another 15 minutes and finally the valet showed up. Took us through the maze around the hallway to one of the many entrances to the 2nd floor where the reception was! The receptionist was very kind, give us a room a directed to the various hallways and elevators, finally we had a room in an isolated ghost tower!
Next morning I had a business appointment and I had to ask the cleaning ladies at each point how to find my way out of the building and find their breakfast coffee shop, which by the way it was deserted at 8:30 AM and I had the most horrible coffee, the selection of bread, toast or English muffins! This was my first an last time there.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank MariaVF_12
Jasmine Pelaez, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2021

Dear MariaVF_12,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, Autograph Collection and for providing your honest feedback about your stay with us.
On behalf of the entire team, we sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured that your feedback has been shared with the appropriate hotel team members and leaders in order to understand how we can deliver the best experience to all of our guests.
Jasmine Pelaez