“Finally a true poke place in town!!”
Review of Pokebao

Pokebao
Ranked #111 of 372 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Place its clean and products are fresh!!! Food comes out amazing!!. Tried almost everything on the menu but if I had to choose the belly pork bao and crispy rice tuna are my favorites.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

easy, very casual delicious food. Going back again soon. Was hard to find. very small sign. Located in new area where street is closed for pedestrians. Fun

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

My family ordered both the spicy tuna poke bowl and 3 types of baos! So good! My 8 year old son devoured the short rib bao! I thought the tempura veggies were really good too! Very good service and nice job explaining the different menu items! Don't let the construction in front of the place deter you!

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I picked up a few bao to go. The baos were priced around $4 each. The Kailua pork and short rib baos were wonderful. I need to go back and try them fresh because I can only imagine how much better they would be. I highly recommend this place for its casual atmosphere and delicious eats.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Great spot! Our first visit will not be the last. A very comfortable venue, and a hands-on owner.

We enjoyed the Wailes quinoa. Delicious! The ahi sake was excellent. Same for the crispy tuna with rice. Duly impressed!

They've got six beers on tap. And two-for-one at happy hour! Can't wait to go back.