“I definitely recommend it”
Review of sushi KONG miami

sushi KONG miami
Reserve with OpenTable
sushi KONG miami is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #177 of 360 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Description: Latin and Asian fusion, not a traditional Japanese restaurant arrive to Miami.... the new sushi concept with latin flavors..
Reviewed 22 November 2017

The restaurant is modern and clean. The menu has good options of rolls and sushis.
I think it could have as an option, a combo with sashimi and sushis, maybe mixing traditional with exotic ones. The roll Florida Crunch is simply amazing. The service could be better..there were 5 people inside the counter and only one waiter to serve all the guests..

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

After knowing about Sushi Kong via Instagram, my husband and I went to visit the restaurant. Decoration is nice, good amount of seating spaces and they even have free phone charging stations. Our host/waiter seated us immediately and was very helpful. You can find a variety of options in the menu, including one for dogs. We ended up ordering the Habana 305 and the Hello Sushi rolls. They were delicious!!! The rolls were also big compared to other sushi restaurants. For dessert we ordered the Chocolate Kamikaze (sooooo good!!!!). In general we had a great experience and we hope to visit again soon to try the Romeo & Juliet roll.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is served by his owner who is a very nice young man. Food is very tasty and is an interesting concept of two cultures. The vegetables pad Thai is extremely tasty even though is not the typical peanut pad Thai, it was more like a curry based pasta with a few vegetables. The sushi rolls were fresh with an eclectic flavor, not all of them were rolled in rice which made them an interesting piece of food. Finally desert it should be always shared because of the sweetness and size. We were recommended to order kamikaze which basically is a chocolate based cake with a chocolate popsicle cover with whipped cream and nuttella caramel. The restaurant is located very close to University of Miami which make it very trendy for students, decoration is modern and nice and the place is kept clean.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant because my son has come here before. The food was amazing, every single plate, specially the dessert, but service was super slow...
I hope they fix service cause the food is extremely good and the restaurant is very nice decorated!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

My wife & I are Miami based foodies who travel the world and love to experience eclectic food that is outside the norm. Sushi Kong and their owner Javier hit the mark. Javier went out of his way to ensure we had a great experience from start to finish. I highly recommend Sushi Kong if you are looking to explore interesting flavors in a relaxed inviting environment