“Good taste.....very friendly service.....just what I was in the mood for”
Review of Salad Creations

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Salad Creations
Ranked #57 of 99 Restaurants in Coconut Creek
Reviewed 18 June 2017

I was actually headed for Wendy's for a salad but my companion suggested that we try Salad Creations. Kudos to her. And special thanks to the salad "chef" Luciano. He was really pleasant, helpful with suggestion, courteous = I would likely go back again based on his level of service even if the food was just o.k. But it was better than o.k. Suggestion to the readers......Try the Spicy Asian dressing. It really is not that spicy and is def delicious

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I shared a citrus avocado salad then we had our own panini. She had a buffalo chicken on wheat bread while I had the veggie one which had avocado in it. The veggie panini was a little messy but it was good and was in a Cibato bread.
The only down size was their drinks. Unless you get a smoothie your options are drinks from the cooler such as soda, teas or water.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Nice place, nice large salad, good for two people. Nice service, nice music good location. Recommended! !!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

This was our first experience at Salad Creations and we found it to be pretty good, the lettuce fresh but the salads can get expensive. You are greated by all the staff as you enter, nice touch. Shazi was the one preparing our salads.
We both decided on the 'Create your Own Salad' for $8.99. You then choose upto 1 scoop of all your favorite "throw ins" and there are many choices. You can now add some extras, if you like, and the prices range from $1.50 to $3.50 each. Some of the choices are; Avocado, chicken, turkey, salmon, shrimp, tuna. A hard boiled egg is $0.69.
They also offer Paninis for $6.49 and kids under 12 eat for only $4.49. They also have healthy smoothies for $4.49.
They are open from 10:30 am to 9:00 pm daily and from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm on Sunday. Enjoy!

1  Thank David K
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

They girls here in the late after noon were awesome. Great spirit and very friendly.

Had a Panini, now if your counting calories. Don't have the panini. It's delicious but not calorie-friendly.

The area is really nice. Sat outside and took in the sites and nice people.