“Disappointing”

1st Street Deli
Ranked #33 of 99 Restaurants in Coconut Creek
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Great food but problems delivering and we were really disappointed with the cabbage soup which we;ve had in the past and enjoyed very much.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

My sister and our husbands were volunteering at a Senior Expo event in the casino, so afterwards, we decided to eat in the deli which was on the same floor. My sister and her husband ordered a corned beef sandwich and found it rather dry. My husband and I first ordered Philly sandwiches, but wound up sending them back because they were drowned in Cheez Wiz. Instead, we ordered the French Dip, but the meat they used looked like shoe leather and was tasteless. All of us were disappointed with the quality of food served in this restaurant. Besides, the prices were a little higher than expected. The only thing that was redeeming about our dinner experience was that our waiter was efficient, personable, and attentive....and apologetic.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Took a break from blackjack to enjoy their delicious matzo ball soup & sandwich. Good food, wide selection, quick service!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I come to the casino almost every other weekend for fun. Last night we gambled a bit and he went to the deli to order dinner. After he ordered the food to go and brought it too me I suggested we go inside and eat. We asked the host if it was ok she assured us it was ok because there was not many customers there. As we placed our food on the table an old lady rushed to the table and hurriedly and snatched the place mats and silverware from under our food no excuse me or anything and then angrily she says, "Atleast remove the place mats" Now I don't know why and was about to stop but my husband says that ok ..its obvious she's Bitter for some reason ..we don't know each other. It bothered me the whole time. So a young man he saw it and put place mats and silverware back on the table. I had to ask what was the problem but he didn't want to be in the middle I guess. I felt horrible all night. It really made me feel some type of way.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Best cornbeef sandwich (or hash)! Food is delicious, priced right. Menu favorites are the patatoe pancakes and corned beef. All the food is great. Service is good 80% of the time. Take out available.