“For a break in the action....”
Review of 1st Street Deli

1st Street Deli
Ranked #23 of 103 Restaurants in Coconut Creek
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Took a break from blackjack to enjoy their delicious matzo ball soup & sandwich. Good food, wide selection, quick service!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I come to the casino almost every other weekend for fun. Last night we gambled a bit and he went to the deli to order dinner. After he ordered the food to go and brought it too me I suggested we go inside and eat. We asked the host if it was ok she assured us it was ok because there was not many customers there. As we placed our food on the table an old lady rushed to the table and hurriedly and snatched the place mats and silverware from under our food no excuse me or anything and then angrily she says, "Atleast remove the place mats" Now I don't know why and was about to stop but my husband says that ok ..its obvious she's Bitter for some reason ..we don't know each other. It bothered me the whole time. So a young man he saw it and put place mats and silverware back on the table. I had to ask what was the problem but he didn't want to be in the middle I guess. I felt horrible all night. It really made me feel some type of way.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Best cornbeef sandwich (or hash)! Food is delicious, priced right. Menu favorites are the patatoe pancakes and corned beef. All the food is great. Service is good 80% of the time. Take out available.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Taking three women to breakfast, don't go to 1st street Deli. The Casino is beautiful as is the Deli, the staff is friendly and the coffee is the first thing they bring you. However, every table gets the second thing they bring you, a basket of hot donuts with dipping sauce. Susan, Helen and Kimberly all had one egg, sauage, and no bread type meals. I enjoyed Corned beef hash, two poached eggs, everything bagel, two potato pancakes. Sure I got a to go bag.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Decided to get a quick meal while visiting the casino. The burgers were tasty, prices were reasonable considering where we were. I would eat here again, probably will get a deli sandwich next time. Pickles were a surprise. Service was quick and efficient.