“Spur of the moment lunch was a great choice...Try Ciao Cucina! Waitstaff was friendly, food was perfectly done.”
Review of Ciao Cucina & Bar

Ciao Cucina & Bar
Ranked #6 of 104 Restaurants in Coconut Creek
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: A trendy, yet casual Italian restaurant that provides a warm atmosphere offering seated dining, and a spacious bar area for a great social gathering place. Happy Hour Daily until 6:00pm. Sunday Brunch until 3:00pm
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Decided to try Ciao Cucina again. My Italian burger was done to perfection. Fries are great. We started off with the Octopus appetizer. Very different and quite good. The cole slaw was NOT to my taste. Everything we had was done to our tastes, and tasted nicely. There was a screaming child we had to ignore, but after that, it was great. One of our waiters brought us some bread to start. WOW! Best bread I've had in ages! Lunchtime is happy hour time too! Try Ciao Cucina! I know you'll enjoy your food and the service/

Reviewed 5 January 2018

We were a party of five going to the Silver Star theater our friends for 7:00 pm show. We arrived there about 5:45 PM. We were a little late and our friends ordered their dinner choices. As soon as we arrived the server took our orders and amazedly together came out together.
This restaurant is not what you might think. It is in a shopping mall called promenade of Coconut Creek. Walking into the restaurant felt a bit like walking into a Hotel Bar. However, once you enter the staff is very welcoming and willing to assist in any way. At 5:45 PM it was as expected almost empty. However, by the time we left at about 7:00 PM the place was really filling up. Of course, as many restaurants serving younger patrons, the volume level kept increasing so that patrons had to speak louder to be heard. I believe this called ambient energy.
I had the Shrimp Diavolo Fettuccine, which was wonderful. Quite spicy but delicious. My wife had Chicken Piccata which looked beautiful. It must have tasted great, because there was no a morsel left. The rest of our party seemed to enjoy their dinner as well.
I look forward to visiting again. Dinner was far more better than the National Theater production of Young Marx.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I had the Chicken Parm Sliders. They were amazing. Also the service was wonderful. I didn't have any drinks, but they have a great cocktail menu.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Had a reservation at 6 PM for 3 adults, waited ten minuets to be seated even though the place was half empty. Waitress took drink order & we waited 20 mins. Next to us was two tables; one with 8 adults and a table next to them of 8 or 9 very young children all obvioulsy under age 10. The parents dined oblivious to the fact their kids were throwing silverware and literally doing gymnastics in the restaurant. Waited 30 mins for cold food to be served. Here is the real insult: when I asked the waitress if I could speak to the manager she sid sure and went over to a woman I assumed from observation was in fact the manger. The manager shook her head no and instead sent someone from the kitchen. On the way out I asked the hostess if the woman with the red shirt was the manager (the one who waived us off) and she said "Yes, her name is Kim". Horrible service.. worse management. Stay away!

1  Thank neubs4
EGB_CCB_Management, Guest Relations Manager at Ciao Cucina & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you for this review and for the detailed feedback, I’m so deeply sorry that your recent visit to Ciao was less then perfect. We, as a company, hold higher standards then this, and what happened is completely unacceptable. Our Gm Kim was informed of an issue at the table and was asked if she had spoken to you, at which point she responded "no" I believe this is the instance that you saw. She sent Veronica (our senior manager) to your table to help fix the issue. We would like to rectify this situation further as soon as possible, if at your convenience we would love for you to speak to you directly via email contactus@ciaocucina.com we look forward to hearing from you! Thank you again!
-Melanie

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Amazing place, great food, superior staff, super fun atmosphere. Kayla our server was very friendly and the best!!!!!!!