We really enjoyed our time here. The hotel was very organized, getting us all on to our shuttles in good time for our cruise. The rooms were very spacious, although the mini suites all had views on to the surf shop which is a little odd. Our room had a nice view and you could see the sea.
The restaurant is actually pretty good, and the surf shop connected to the hotel is actually the best shop in the area (even better than Ron Jon's...). For the price, I would stay here again. They need a liquor store in the area though -- we had to walk a fair distance to get to one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy casual dining in the Shark Pit Bar & Grill, under our 50 foot skylight atrium & 40 foot water wall. Watch sharks & tropical fish in our 5,600 gallon saltwater aquarium, or our 13 Plasma HDTVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Four Points
- Cocoa Beach Sheraton
- Four Points Sheraton Cocoa Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Cocoa Beach Florida