“Such a cute place!”
Review of I Dream of Yogurt

I Dream of Yogurt
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Really enjoyed coming here and seeing all of the I Dream of Genie decorations and sharing a treat with my son.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Super clean yogurt shop, with free tasting, and TONS of TOPPINGS! Delicious! Fill your cup with yogurt (try using one of the dividers for two flavors!) and then heap on the toppings. YUM!!

Reviewed 12 August 2018

I Dream of Jeanie inspired little yogurt shop! The decor is themed with the TV show and even has a TV playing episodes of I Dream of Jeanie! How fun! The yogurt was decently priced and there were many flavors and toppings to choose from!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We visited this place on numerous occasions on our recent vacation to Cocoa Beach. The select of yogurts and toppings is second to none! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Make this place a must visit!

Reviewed 4 August 2018

The title almost tells it all. The location is central, the decor very cool, and the staff friendly. What more can you want from a frozen yogurt place?