“Great place!”
Review of I Dream of Yogurt

I Dream of Yogurt
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed 4 August 2017

We were in Cocoa Beach a total of 6 nights and visited I Dream of Yogurt 3 times! They have a great selection of yogurts and toppings!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

A nice clean little yogurt store right in the heart of Cocoa Beach. You serve yourself, choosing whatever flavors you want, and if you are not sure, they have "samples" you can try before you actually fill your cup. Lots of delicious toppings.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

You absolutely have to come here...whatever you do after going to Frankies Wings across the street save room for yogurt here...the service is great and the variety of toppings and yogurt flavor is remarkable...Awesome

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The yogurt here is amazing!!! Many flavors and many toppings to choose from!! Great location as well!!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We came here for dessert one night. There was a good selection of yogurt flavors & toppings. It was a clean little place, & the service was good. We would eat here again!