“Yummy!”
Review of I Dream of Yogurt

I Dream of Yogurt
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We came here for dessert one night. There was a good selection of yogurt flavors & toppings. It was a clean little place, & the service was good. We would eat here again!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Serve yourself frozen yogurt and toppings. Pay by weight. Nothing spectacular. A few dairy free options if that's important to you. Nice space but very limited seating for the size. Cashier who takes your money. Unless you are dying for frozen yogurt there are other fun family dessert options in the area.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

We visited this place 3 times in the one week we were in Cocoa Beach. It has the best frozen yogurt and toppings. I definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Neat little Yogurt Shop, where you fix your own and choose your own toppings, and pay by weight.
Oh, and if you guess the weight of it, you get it for half price!
I didn't win, but I was close...LOLOL... I was only off by 0.2 ounces!

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Fun little frozen yogurt shop! In small shopping center next door to Ron Jon's and within walking distance to Alan Shepherd Park/beach area.