“So-so”
Review of I Dream of Yogurt

I Dream of Yogurt
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Serve yourself frozen yogurt and toppings. Pay by weight. Nothing spectacular. A few dairy free options if that's important to you. Nice space but very limited seating for the size. Cashier who takes your money. Unless you are dying for frozen yogurt there are other fun family dessert options in the area.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

We visited this place 3 times in the one week we were in Cocoa Beach. It has the best frozen yogurt and toppings. I definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Neat little Yogurt Shop, where you fix your own and choose your own toppings, and pay by weight.
Oh, and if you guess the weight of it, you get it for half price!
I didn't win, but I was close...LOLOL... I was only off by 0.2 ounces!

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Fun little frozen yogurt shop! In small shopping center next door to Ron Jon's and within walking distance to Alan Shepherd Park/beach area.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I Dream of Yogurt is a great place to go for frozen yogurt after dinner or just for a quick treat after the beach. From Strawberry to Root Beer, their yogurt flavors are always changing and extremely diverse. The toppings are numerous and extremely fresh, including kiwi, boba, candy, and dozens more. One exciting part about I Dream of Yogurt is that if you guess the exact weight of your yogurt, you get half off!

Also, one of the best parts about I Dream of Yogurt is the location; it is right off of A1A and extremely close to the beach and Ron Jon Surf Shop. Decorated with photos and autographs from the original show, “I Dream of Jeannie,” this place is packed with nostalgia and fun. In fact, the famous show this shop is inspired by, “I Dream of Jeannie” was set in Cocoa Beach (although it was never filmed here.) This yogurt shop is a must-see for every fan of “I Dream of Jeannie” or for anyone who needs a sweet treat.