This was our night away with no kids. We booked a Deluxe Oceanview room, which was over $200. We definitely had an ocean view, and the bed was very comfortable. But the room didn't really seem very deluxe. The bathroom was very outdated and plain. For an over $200 room, I was hoping for a bit more. There was no shampoo; we had to go to the CVS and pick some up. At breakfast, there were these delicious looking mini quiches, but they had ham in them and we do not eat meat. So, we ate the muffins and breads, which were also ok. The man behind the counter at the hotel was very helpful and pleasant. But the place was just ok. I kept thinking back to a place in California's wine country (also a tourism hotspot and fairly pricey) where we paid almost $100 less and got so much more. This hotel was in a nice location and had very nice beach access, but I would recommend against the Deluxe Oceanview room, as it didn't seem worth it to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront hotel with classic country French ambience, rooms with individual decor, balcony or patio, ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Inn at Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Inn At Cocoa Beach Florida