“Great Ribs”

Ranked #75 of 225 Restaurants in Clermont
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I ordered the ribs for the first time and the meat just fell off in my mouth! These were the best ribs that I have had and I had the chipotle flavor. Next time I will get the whole slab instead of half.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We had a full rack of ribs and two sides. They were delicious. We had a choice of several toppings to use for our ribs. My wife had french fries and coleslaw for her sides. I had mashed potatoes and Broccoli. The coleslaw had a little local flavor. Everything else was fantastic. Good atmosphere and staff were very friendly.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I go for trivia night Tuesday, Chris the trivia guy is so fun. This gators seem to be better than others, but its still bag frozen stuff basically which is ok at least you know its passable fare. Oh the Spinach artichoke dip it the best!! :)

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

We love Gator's Dockside! This our daughters junior year and we've been to Gator's all 3 years. Food is great, great atmosphere and friendly staff. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Came here with family and had great food and a great waiter.
Only thing that let it down was the house margarita and Florida Hurricane cocktails.
The house margarita was terrible.., in fact it didn't taste like any margarita I've ever had!
The Hurricane just tasted of grapefruit.. both unpleasant sadly. Not being fussy but I know my margaritas!!
Would go again just for the food and a different choice of drink