“Good and cheap Chinese”

NY Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #96 of 234 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 November 2015

I have gotten take-out from this place a number of times. Tasty food, friendly girls at the counter all the time and having grown up in NY with good Chinese and having tried a number of places in the Lake/Orange County area, this is one of the better ones. Matter of fact only one place I have had lunch in Saint Petersburg was better in all of the spots I have tried Chinese in Florida.

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

Glad we have this restaurant in Clermont but have rather mixed feelings about it. On the positive side, the food is decent, well-priced, generous portions, and extremely fast. The place is always busy, which is usually a good sign. On the negative side, the food is rather bland. I always order the spicier dishes and ask them to make them extremely spicy. The food always taste the same--virtually no spice whatsoever. None. Any spice I need must be added at home or with the condiments provided. There was no difference in taste between General Tso's chicken and orange chicken--not a good thing.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 1 February 2015

This was supposed to be the "best" chinese in clermont? I guess I will need to drive to Ocoee to eat chinese again. SAD

Date of visit: February 2015
1  Thank chefwizard
Reviewed 13 December 2014

Being a former New Yorker, I am used to have great Chinese food no matter what neighborhood I was in. NY Chinese is a great find (and not just because it has NY in it's name), but the because the food always tastes great. Is there a wow factor, no. Is there a fill my tummy and I feel happy factor. Absolutely. Their egg rolls and fried rice are great as is most of their other fare. For takeout you can't go wrong. They get busy, so definitely call in your order so you are not waiting around.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 22 November 2014 via mobile

This place has some of thee hot fresh food around. .thee best Chinese restaurant in the city. . Everything in this place is amazing. ..

2  Thank 81Hawkk