“Lots of hot good food, lots of choices”
Review of China Town

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Town
Ranked #133 of 234 Restaurants in Clermont
Reviewed 13 March 2017

This is a typical chinese buffet but very good. Dishes are replaced regularly, are hot and tasty. There is a habachi station for stir fry. Fresh sushi, shirmp, clams and muscles. Pizza and wings for the kids, ice cream and dessert bar too... all good for great price

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I was sick and couldn't get out so I googled chinese food delivery and got China Town.
I was SO surprised how good the food was... better than anything else I got in Clermont.
The lomein was better than anything I've had recently from a local place. This is my new go-to place.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

New owners as of September 2016. There was no one to take our order so he cook did that after pleading with him. The owner finally showed up and doesn't speak a word of English. She did not understand my request for soy sause.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

We've been going here for 20+ years for carry out dinners. The eating area is a bit small, so prefer to take out. Disappointed last week when I tried to call in our order and the phone was not in service. Thought the Hermine may have effected it, so stopped in to see a sign on the door that new management will reopen the restaurant Sept 7.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Yes, it's a small Chinese plaza which has a couple of markets and a few Asian restaurants of which is one Chinese restaurant. The others are Vietnam, and Tai......so you have a choice.....within a short distance.
We had a very enjoyable lunch which they serve dim sum, many noodle dishes.......the waitress hands you an order form which you pick what you want.....we have a few dim sum dishes, and and order of beef noodles with fresh vegetables......price was reasonable and very good.
Will come back when we are in the area.