“Good for local fast Chinese food ”
Review of Chinese To Go

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chinese To Go
Ranked #69 of 234 Restaurants in Clermont
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Went here and had the hot and sour soup, my husband had chicken fried rice. It was good traditional FAST FOOD Chinese food. I'm sure we will go back!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

The place is small; not well maintained; and needs lots of work; however the food is really good and it's cheap, especially at lunch time.

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

This is absolutely the best Chinese food I have had here in Florida. I ordered wonton soup, Mongolian beef, mushu shrimp and shrimp with broccoli. The flavors were wonderful. We had plenty of food, enough to have a late snack.

2  Thank cmatt169
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

"Chinese To Go" is a very nice family-run Chinese restaurant in Clermont--a bit hard to find as it is tucked away next to Target on Highway 50--the restaurant is clean, the people there are very friendly, and the food is good. What really impressed me the most was how friendly and kind the owner was. The first time I went there we had a nice conversation and within minutes felt like I was part of the family, not just a customer. The warmth and care were genuine.

As for the food, I have tried several dishes now and all were good. They go fairly light on the oil, which I appreciate as I don't feel bad after eating a lot. My only criticism, and it's a minor one, is they don't make the food very spicy. Their version of "very hot" is my idea of mild to medium. But then again, I'm not normal and like to breathe fire. Each time I go, they make it a little hotter for me, so they do aim to please.

This is a great restaurant for takeout and I encourage everyone to give it a go. You will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Brian A
Reviewed 13 February 2016

Chinese To Go is simply amazing. The staff is very polite, the food is amazing, and it's located right next to Target, so if I have to do some shopping and I need some Chinese food, I just walk right over to Chinese To Go! Overall, this is quality Chinese food at reasonable prices and good service and staff. :)