“Super”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Super steak, great kids meals, nice chicken/ribs combo all perfectly cooked and great service from Brennan. Great meal out.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Had a decent lunch from the lunch combo menu. Baked potato and coconut shrimp plus ice tea for $10? Yep. Tater was maybe not as fresh as it could have been but the shrimp were larger than last time. Def filled me up.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Always like going to the Outback, I had the 16oz Prime Rib and it just about melted in my mouth. Wife and grandson both had steak and it was really big and cooked just right.

1  Thank glyndavies47
Reviewed 25 March 2017

The steak was over seasoned with enough pepper to make your nose run, literally. I also thought it was too salty. When I mentioned it to the waitress, Andrea B, she blamed me for not ordering it lightly seasoned. I told her it was just FYI I didn't want anything for it. The steak was almost at Blackening level of seasoning not within the normal limits you'd expect. She also got condescending when I told my delay in ordering was because I was on a diet and the app was down. I'm on Weight Watchers and you can eat anything you have points for. She also got condescending when she asked "Do you want dessert? Is THAT on your plan ?"

1  Thank Sandra G
Reviewed 13 March 2017

love to eat dinner at this place from time to time
love the grilled salmon served with baked potato or mixed veggies