All reviews hard boiled eggs front desk room was clean nice pool and hot tub free breakfast ulmerton road free shuttle yogurt waffle maker very pleasant stay next morning pie our night stay first floor easy access great place to stay flat screen tv
Reviewed 10 November 2016

This is an older property that needs updating. It smelled a bit and especially smelled between the lobby and fitness center. The fitness center had old machines (some taped together), no weights, no way to clean the machines and no clean towels available. The breakfast was minimal and not much variety. The sofa bed mattress was horrible. You could feel the springs under the fabric. We will not stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 19 November 2016

I am sorry that the condition of your room wasn't up to our usual standards. I have shared your comment with my staff for immediate attention.
We hope to see you back.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

The front desk woman was very courteous and helpful! She treated us great. We stayed one night in the King Apartment room which is their biggest room. They have a heated pool and hot tub. The room was HUGE! Bigger than a lot of apartments. Honestly had a lot of wasted space, but not complaining. The hotel is older and needs updated. The only complaint about the room is the sleeper sofa is uncomfortable. I believe the hotel was clean, but because it was older did not appear as clean as it is. Pool and hot tub are great, but again could have been cleaner, but may have been because of age. Pool chairs had marks and paint or something on them. The breakfast wasn't much. Waffles, cereal, bagels, and oatmeal but is free.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Margaret B, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Pete-Clearwater Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Thank you for your comment. We strive to make customers our top priority. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you back

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Easy access to shopping. Convoluted highway entrance from Tampa, but directions were excellent. Room was spacious, large and accommodating. High speed wireless internet was excellent. Amenities were appreciated. Great value stay.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your comment. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you again.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Just amazing. The room was very clean, the staff was very friendly and excellent breakfast. It is so relaxing. There are many restaurants and other attractions nearby. I recommended this place. I hope to come back soon.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Margaret B, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Pete-Clearwater Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Thank you so much for your comment. WE strive to make customer service our top priority. I'll pass this onto my team.
I hope to see you back soon

Reviewed 31 October 2016

I guess we complianed too much about stopped up sinks, bad odors in room, understocked and dirty Breakfast area. The hotel elevator broke, and my wife walks with a cane. The elevator guy fixed it and told me personally that it was done. However, they called us up and siad it could break down again at any time. They had no0 rooms available on thje 1st floor they claimed. I threatened to call the county, and suddenly they hgave room.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 4 November 2016

Thank you kindly for your feedback. I would like to bette understand the circumstances of your experience. Would you mind contacting me at the Hotel. I hope to hear from you soon.