All reviews toaster waffles microwave and fridge phillies spring training short stay coffee maker clearwater beach
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

BEWARE!!! IT WAS LIKE WE WERE IN THE MOVIE “TAKEN”!!!!!! I wouldn’t doubt that this hotel is used for human trafficking! No joking!We were so scared we ran back to our car and peeled out as fast as we can, didn’t even check out. The hotel “staff” were all standing outside and just stood there and watched us leave. Felt like we were in the twilight zone. Booked it on Hotwire, not expecting luxury by any means, but we didn’t even care that we lost the $60. Our lives are more important. I can’t even believe Wyndham put its name on this hotel misleading people to believe that it upheld some kind of standard. Had a bad feeling in our gut from the moment we walked into the “lobby”...I thought it was weird that my address was wrong on the receipt with a San Fransisco address even though I gave them my drivers license....Sketchy characters lurking....as we made our way to our room, realizing people lived here, I was afraid to even go into the room. It looked like someone tried to escape, because the back of the door was dented and beaten. The room was absolutely disgusting, there is no way ANYBODY should stay here. I wish we would’ve checked the reviews first. When we woke up the next morning in the nice clean holiday Inn in Sarasota we thought for a moment that maybe it was just a bad dream.....

Stayed: August 2018
super eight M, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Clearwater/US Hwy 19 N, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are sorry. We'll work hard to fix the issue you experienced during your stay. Thanks for letting us know.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

From the moment I walked in I started having issues with this place. They gave me a room that was under renovation, so I had to get one that was more habitable, and they gave me a room that was on the lower level, but was absolutely disgusting. Mold on the walls, smelled of mildew, the TV wasn’t working, there were no towels supplied, there were burn holes in the sheets, and it just got worse from there. I’m in remission from cancer for about 1 year now, and felt I couldn’t stay in that mold infested room. The lady at the desk moved me to yet another room. The room was much better than before, but when it came time for checkout, they mixed up my check-out date which ended up with me being locked out of my room at 1 a.m. because my key wasn’t working. When I tried talking to the same lady to get a new key to my room, she didn’t believe it was my room and said I had to pay for another night if I wanted my stuff back which she wasn’t sure was even inside my room because it had been cleaned out by room service. I ended up calling the police because this place was an actual joke. They showed up and I was able to see that my stuff was still in the room and I ended up sleeping there another night in order to get my stuff back and rest since it was so late. I couldn’t believe how hard of a time this hotel gave me. I will never, ever return here and I suggest you think twice before booking a stay here.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

We are sorry for the inconvenience and not happy with your stay. We'll work hard to fix the issue you experienced during your stay. Thanks for letting us know.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

RUN AWAY !!!! This hotel smells horrific, has sticky carpeting, questionable clientele hanging around outside the rooms. My wife and I checked in and checked back out within an hour. We would have left sooner, but we sat in the car looking for another hotel to stay in. I promise you will regret staying here.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are sorry, you were unhappy with your stay. We'll work hard to fix the issue you experienced during your stay. Thanks for letting us know.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

NEVER EVER HAVE I HAD SUCH A BAD ROOM! Uhh was that a disgusting night. It smelled like cat pee, the bed sheets had burning holes, the fridges smelled like old fish and the A/C was loud and not working at all! Everywhere were cameras around the building. Makes you feel like an inmate. We had to wash all of you clothes, everything was itching after the night and one of us had a rash on their leg afterwards. What the h***! We had constructions directly in the room next to us. Breakfast is also the worst if ever had. I cannot believe that Wyndham puts it’s name on it. Really bad. And it wasn’t affordable at all. Go somewhere else and spend a little bit more but don’t have all problems!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Shabby run down and dilapidated. From top to bottom. Smelly, unclean, no cable when I first walked in, walls all around need painting, flaking or something. Ick! Just an overall General appearance of the lobby is not conducive to wanting to have breakfast.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank marcm22018
super eight M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Clearwater/US Hwy 19 N, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

We are sorry, We'll work hard to fix the issue you experienced during your stay.