Quality Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$266
US$182
  • Breakfast included
US$129
US$112
Hampton.com
US$219
Comfort Inn & Suites(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$100
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
US$106
US$103
All reviewsroom was cleannice big roomhot and cold itemsnice pool areabusy roadstay there againclearwater beachkitchenetteinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

This was a last minute place for us to stay! I would not recommend it to anyone. It was by the highway and it was noisy and the room smelled moldy or musky. I noticed mold on the ceiling in the bathroom and it just needed cleaned and air freshener.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Amber F
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Unlike other quality inns, this hotel has a small kitchen slab & cutlery too along with a small round dining table for people upto 3.

Staff is pretty friendly and suggested good places for dinner.

Room, bathroom is clean.

Room Tip: back side non smoking rooms is preferred
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We stayed here after losing power due to Irma. It was a last resort as all other hotels were booked up. On the upside, the room was clean and it had hot water and air con and a bed - which was a step up from our current situation with no air or hot water at home. However, the price we paid was too much for this hotel. The room was 'non-smoking', however after we left, everything we had brought with us smelled like smoke and had to be left out to air once we were able to come home. There were ants everywhere when we arrived, and we left with several ant bites. I wouldn't recommend this hotel unless it was your last resort due to power outage.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Casandra R
qualitydan, Director of Sales at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Cassandra, Due to Hurricane Irma and being open only a few hours after having no power for 5 days, we tried our best to do what we could to accommodate people during this hard time as well as your pet as we were a no pet hotel. The room you were in was a non smoking room and I apologize if you felt your things smelled like smoke as such as you say when you arrived home. The hotel sold out within three hours of opening and sadly you were my only unhappy guest throughout this hurricane mess. I personally offered you a better rate for the room you were in per a request from a close friend that you were in need and held this room for you personally without guarantee. I apologize for the ants. Many trees went down and therefore the mess brought in more insects. My apologies again as we have taken care of the issue with our bug exterminators. We are a small family business and we extended our rooms to friends in need. Sad to hear you were unhappy. It was a stressful time for many. We are all grateful here at "The Quality Inn Clearwater Central" that we survived Hurricane Irma.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This is a nice older motel that has been remodeled. It is clean with comfortable beds. Nice big room with good air cond. Nice pool and hot tub area. The price was good for this area. We would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I only live a little more than a mile away from this hotel. My family and I stayed here when our A/C went down and we needed a place to stay while it was being repaired. We didn't know what to expect and hoped for the best as it was kind of an emergency. What we found was a wonderful surprise as it was far nicer than any of us had expected. The room was clean, large, nicely appointed with a kitchenette, and a table and chairs. The breakfast, though advertised as "Continental," was delicious and features eggs, sausage, waffles and other more traditional "Continental" samplings.

There is also a really neat pool complex and right next door is, in my opinion, the best miniature golf course in the area - Congo River golf. You can stay here for a fraction of what is charged on Clearwater Beach, get more room and amenities, and a great selection of eateries.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it an next time our plumbing or A/C goes out, we'll be there!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family