This was our third trip to Sheraton Sand Key. It has become our favorite getaway destination in Florida. The rooms are clean, beds truly heavenly, and we thoroughly enjoy dinner at Rusty's...the only restaurant located in a hotel that we've ever liked. This trip we were delighted when the wait staff remembered us from our last visit two years ago. The beach is gorgeous and invites long walks, while the water is typically calm in this area of the Gulf. This trip our room overlooked the pool, beach and sunsets. We spent an hour with some wine and cheese from the concierge floor sitting on our balcony, watching families with kids play in the pool as the sun set. Our second favorite Tommy Bahamas clothing store is a short walk up the road (surpassed by the TB Outlet in St. Augustine). Last trip we rented kayaks and went parasailing, while this trip was more of an R&R mission. We will return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White sand beaches and the azure waters of the Gulf of Mexico greet you at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort, set on Clearwater Beach and surrounded by gorgeous views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Sand Key Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sand Key Hotel Clearwater
- Sheraton Clearwater
- Clearwater Sheraton
- Sheraton Sand Key Resort Clearwater, Florida