Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$378
US$281
  • Pool
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$293
US$234
Marriott Hotels
US$240
US$225
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$278/night.

La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$625
US$503
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanclearwater beachbudget hotelfifth floorolder hotelnice poolwithin walking distancethe staff was friendly and helpfulpool areacoffee makermini fridgeice machinecontinental breakfasttiledolphinsintercoastalbay
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Rude greeter at the front desk. We arrived a little early & we were told that our room would be ready in a couple of hours when we arrived. Thankfully, when we returned, a little after the check-in time, it was ready. The room had a very strong cleaning odor, but the maid didn't clean the floor with it because my feet were BLACK from walking around a little in my bare feet. There's music & motorcycles revving going back & forth all night. The walls are thin & so are the floors. You can hear everything from both sides & above. Old room. Wifi SUCKS! It cuts on & off all the time & you can't even get it at the pool- not heated. No security. Three women came off the streets, changed in the bathrooms by the pool & used the pool, then when they were done, dried off, changed & left. No towels given to you to use at the pool. You have to bring your room towels, which you are only given 2 to begin with!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NY-FL-RA
Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for 3 nights, with no problems.
The room was very clean but basic which is all you need for a short break, I can't understand why there are some poor reviews on here, because the staff were very helpful and accommodating.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone for a short break

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Gonzo200
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

The room was generally clean and bug free and the location was good. That is about the best I can say. Despite some obvious attempts to update the rooms, they were not in great shape and made me cringe. I slept very poorly, partly because of the street noise outside. I don't know how this motel compares to other similar ones in the area but I wouldn't stay there again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Wisconsin
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

My family stayed for one night on March 25, 2016. A day and a half later I began seeing bites on my body which I thought were mosquitos bites. The bites were extremely itchy. My daughters also had bites appearing on their bodies and I decided there was no way we had been bit my mosquitos that many times without feeling it. We went to our doctor and she let us know those were bed bug bites. She informed us that bed bugs inject a numbing solution into your skin before sucking your blood so you don't wake up. I contacted the Clearwater Beach Hotel to let them know because I certainly don't want anyone else to experience what my family did. The Clearwater Beach Motel told me when I called that maintenance would check the room and they had not experienced any bed bugs in a few months because they keep up on their spraying. I included a photo of some of my infected bites. Avoid this place!!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 March 2016

Location ok. But, no other redeeming qualities about this place.
Poor service, price and appearance. No value here. This was the only hotel that still had rooms close to beach this time of year. We stayed for two nights, which was two nights too many. Do yourself a favour and book well in advance elsewhere to get a nice hotel for a decent price.

Room Tip: The only tip is book elsewhere
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple