All reviews retro style frenchy's saltwater cafe clearwater beach free laundry retro feel quick walk to the beach walking distance fish house beach towels sand toys great place to stay full size refrigerator first floor water view small hotel fresh towels pool area
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place by accident and what a find! Leann the manager was so nice to check us in after she had closed the office for the night and we were not disappointed. We found our yearly destination! Thanks to you and your team for a pleasant stay and a beautiful room with a view of the intercostal.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rsnagy
Reviewed 23 January 2018

I love the fact that we basically had our own little place for a whole week. The hotel was very clean, the room was spacious and had everything we needed to make our stay homey. We would definitely stay here again if we travel back to the area. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Thank you for your help in making our vacation a great one

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank linnermc
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This was our second stay (2 weeks) at Frenchy's Oasis and we'll definitely stay there again. It's very clean, quiet, and close to everything you need for a great vacation. The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel has a locked gate so you don't have to worry about people just walking into the pool area. We stayed in a room with 2 queen size beds. The room was spacious and well lit, with a small kitchen area. The kitchen had a full refrigerator, stove top, and all the kitchen/cooking utensils that we needed. There was a large patio door in our room with a beautiful view of the harbor area. We could sit at the table in the small private patio in the morning looking at the harbor area. It was very peaceful and quiet. The new deck in the harbor area has chairs and was a quiet spot for reading a book. We even saw dolphins right up near the dock. The pool area was always clean, had cushion covers for the chairs, and pool towels. We loved the music played in the pool area and especially liked that it was soft enough that you could read a book and not get distracted by loud music. There is a very nice lounge area with coffee and tons of movies for the large flat screen TV in our room. We found the WiFi to be strong in any area. There is a washer/dryer room that was very helpful because we stayed for 2 weeks. Our room had a laundry basket so that whenever we needed clean towels we just put the dirty ones in the basket and placed it outside our door. It was quickly replaced with clean towels. There is an option to have them clean the room, but we are good at keeping it clean ourselves so didn't have them. The Oasis location is great! There are many, many restaurants (the 4 Frenchy's being among our favorites although 2 were closed for renovations) within walking distance so you don't really need a car. It's also a great place for running. The Causeway and north beach streets are great places to run (or walk) those miles and then sit and relax. After coming to Clearwater Beach for 20+ years, we're very happy that we found Frenchy's Oasis!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David K
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Loved the bay view from my room. It was a nice efficiency room with a kitchenette, but no oven. The biggest drawback: the $20 per day charge for housekeeping services and to have coffee supplies replenished. I washed my own dishes, made my own bed and picked up after myself. I got coffee from the lobby each morning. I had enough bath supplies and towels for 4 days. With two persons, it would have been an issue. I have never stayed anywhere that charged extra for providing clean towels, coffee supplies and making the bed. That should be made clear when making a reservation. Also, they give you several BOGO cards for their restaurants. I stayed alone, so I gave those cards away. A discount card for single guests would be a nice idea.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Susan B
dolphinl0v3r, Manager at Frenchy's Oasis Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Thank You for staying with us.
I am sorry it wasn't clear, that you can have everything in the room including coffee and shampoo and conditioner and anything else, every day. We do have it stated in the rules and regulation. We provide a laundry basket in every room so you can have your towels or sheets replenished every day, you just need to put the dirty ones in the basket and set it outside your door and we will come and replenish it for you. We do not charge for this service.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just got away from the winter cold for a long weekend getaway to Clearwater Beach. Even though we arrived after office business hours we were greeted with a friendly voice by phone who reassured us our room was ready and volunteered her assistance for any needs we may have. Although the weather was a little cool, because of the quality of our surroundings we had a fantastic time. The motel was very tastefully decorated, quiet, private, well furnished with anything you might need, and perhaps the cleanest facility in which we have stayed. Our room had a balcony directly over the water which was a perfect respite from the cool breezes while soaking up the sun in the mornings. The motel is furnished with a convenient lounge complete with a Keurig and all the necessities. Additionally, there is a well maintained and once again very spotless deck over the water with lounge furniture to allow for relaxation while observing the local marine wildlife. I did see a dolphin at close range in addition to numerous species of birds. To top it all off this little piece of paradise is a very short walk to all that Clearwater Beach has to offer. Frenchy's Saltwater Cafe is just across the street and a great place for some quality seafood in a fun atmosphere enhanced by a delicious rum runner. This motel is the perfect spot for that getaway to Clearwater Beach and we will be back. Just in case you missed it earlier, if you desire a neat and clean motel, you will not be disappointed with your stay at Frenchy's Oasis Motel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple