All reviews retro style frenchy's saltwater cafe clearwater beach free laundry retro feel quick walk to the beach walking distance fish house beach towels sand toys great place to stay full size refrigerator first floor water view small hotel fresh towels pool area
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Very nice stay. Book a bay view and listen to the water and sea life. Lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance. Sunset about 4 minutes away. Room was immaculate and with great character. Well stocked kitchen.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Very cool retro style hotel...very accommodating too as we had a late flight and Ashley got everything lined up for us ahead of time. Comfortable bed, hit shower, great view.
Stayed for a second time upon our return from the Keys area and it was just as good the second time.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FlashBack351
Reviewed 31 January 2017

We had a great room with a King bed and balcony. I used trip advisor to find places to stay and did not believe the top notch reviews at first, but they are all true. This place is clean, clean, clean. Everything about it was great. My wife and I have simple taste, you could not have dragged me to a beach high-rise hotel after staying here. I will try to come back. We also had a blast trying to complete their 4 drink challenge. We loved this place and its location. There was a very large hotel opening I think it was a Westin, Their pool and fencing were covered with bird droppings, our pool and courtyard were spotless. From one Frenchy to another well done brother.

Room Tip: Try for a second floor room, great view of the docks and bay area
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Daren L
Reviewed 29 January 2017

This hotel is very clean and nice. We have stayed there twice and plan to return. They are 2 blocks from the beach and close to many dinning options. The on site pool is very clean and quiet. Jimmy Buffet radio is softly playing in the pool area Love it!

Room Tip: Room number 1 is the largest room and is right next to the pool. We've stayed twice in this room!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ktice20
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Clearwater with my brother in law and his girlfriend. I had never been and we are on a tight budget. Several hotel ideas were tossed around and my husband and I could just not justify the prices. I read all of the reviews for hotels/motels in the area. I chose Frenchy's Oasis and I could not have been happier. I was elated the room was perfect. Very clean, airy, and spacious. Upon arrival the manger was friendly and gave us coupons that we used all weekend. There was no breakfast but they do have a Keurig for fresh coffee in the morning. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple