All reviews retro style frenchy's saltwater cafe clearwater beach free laundry retro feel quick walk to the beach walking distance fish house beach towels sand toys great place to stay full size refrigerator first floor water view small hotel fresh towels pool area
Reviewed 31 January 2017

We had a great room with a King bed and balcony. I used trip advisor to find places to stay and did not believe the top notch reviews at first, but they are all true. This place is clean, clean, clean. Everything about it was great. My wife and I have simple taste, you could not have dragged me to a beach high-rise hotel after staying here. I will try to come back. We also had a blast trying to complete their 4 drink challenge. We loved this place and its location. There was a very large hotel opening I think it was a Westin, Their pool and fencing were covered with bird droppings, our pool and courtyard were spotless. From one Frenchy to another well done brother.

Room Tip: Try for a second floor room, great view of the docks and bay area
2  Thank Daren L
Reviewed 29 January 2017

This hotel is very clean and nice. We have stayed there twice and plan to return. They are 2 blocks from the beach and close to many dinning options. The on site pool is very clean and quiet. Jimmy Buffet radio is softly playing in the pool area Love it!

Room Tip: Room number 1 is the largest room and is right next to the pool. We've stayed twice in this room!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ktice20
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Clearwater with my brother in law and his girlfriend. I had never been and we are on a tight budget. Several hotel ideas were tossed around and my husband and I could just not justify the prices. I read all of the reviews for hotels/motels in the area. I chose Frenchy's Oasis and I could not have been happier. I was elated the room was perfect. Very clean, airy, and spacious. Upon arrival the manger was friendly and gave us coupons that we used all weekend. There was no breakfast but they do have a Keurig for fresh coffee in the morning. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rebekah B
Reviewed 20 January 2017

Stayed here for two nights in January 2017. It is EXACLY as described on its website. Within easy walking distance shops, pharmacies, restaurants, liquor stores. Pool is heated and we were swimming in it on Jan 17!

Good, comfortable bed. Pillows very thin, though. I would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank Yukonifm
Reviewed 16 January 2017

I was a little hesitant about reserving a room at a "motel", but am very glad that I paid attention to the reviews here on Trip Advisor and took the plunge.

This is a very clean, extremely friendly place to stay. It is on a quiet street which is 2 short blocks off the main drag and three away from the beach. From our balcony we had a lovely view of the Clearwater marina/bay.

It is a efficiency motel and appeared to have all the needed kitchen utensils etc. if you wanted to cook up a quick meal. A full size refrigerator, too.

Leeann, the manager, was very friendly and helpful.

2  Thank Jim M