Frenchy's Oasis Motel
La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$259
US$182
  • Breakfast included
US$234
US$201
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$191
US$352
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsfrenchy's restaurantslaundry basketretro stylesalt water cafejimmy buffetclearwater beachterrazzo floorsintercoastal waterwaypool toysshort blocksquick walk to the beachwalking distancesized fridgefish housegreat view of the baybeach towelsgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 January 2017

This hotel is very clean and nice. We have stayed there twice and plan to return. They are 2 blocks from the beach and close to many dinning options. The on site pool is very clean and quiet. Jimmy Buffet radio is softly playing in the pool area Love it!

Room Tip: Room number 1 is the largest room and is right next to the pool. We've stayed twice in this room!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ktice20
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Clearwater with my brother in law and his girlfriend. I had never been and we are on a tight budget. Several hotel ideas were tossed around and my husband and I could just not justify the prices. I read all of the reviews for hotels/motels in the area. I chose Frenchy's Oasis and I could not have been happier. I was elated the room was perfect. Very clean, airy, and spacious. Upon arrival the manger was friendly and gave us coupons that we used all weekend. There was no breakfast but they do have a Keurig for fresh coffee in the morning. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rebekah B
Reviewed 20 January 2017

Stayed here for two nights in January 2017. It is EXACLY as described on its website. Within easy walking distance shops, pharmacies, restaurants, liquor stores. Pool is heated and we were swimming in it on Jan 17!

Good, comfortable bed. Pillows very thin, though. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Yukonifm
Reviewed 16 January 2017

I was a little hesitant about reserving a room at a "motel", but am very glad that I paid attention to the reviews here on Trip Advisor and took the plunge.

This is a very clean, extremely friendly place to stay. It is on a quiet street which is 2 short blocks off the main drag and three away from the beach. From our balcony we had a lovely view of the Clearwater marina/bay.

It is a efficiency motel and appeared to have all the needed kitchen utensils etc. if you wanted to cook up a quick meal. A full size refrigerator, too.

Leeann, the manager, was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jim M
Reviewed 9 January 2017

I stayed 4 nights during Christmas and yes the rooms are very clean. I also saw them cleaning going around the perimeter of pool with a cleaning rag. There is a room with complimentary Keurig coffee I believe available around the clock. In same room is a computer and books and magazines.
They have suntan lotion if you forgot yours and beach chairs should you need it for the beach, which is about a 7 min walk. There is also a security gate which you the guest will know the 'code' upon entry/exit. It was a plus just knowing that not anyone can walk by your guest room at all hours the night. The rooms themselves are great for a family and or couples. The water view rooms are worth it, right on the bay and their own dock you could fish off of. If you are planning a trip here you don't need a rental car as everything is in walking distance. If you plan on taking day trips then you do as necessary. But if the trip is about 'the beach' you can take an uber back and forth to TPA and you won't break the bank at about 60.00 rd trip.
There are two floors at this motel and no elevator*

Room Tip: 2nd floor water view. We had our coffee on the balcony and watched the sunrise each morning
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple