All reviews across the street room was clean great location mom and pop place clearwater beach view from the balcony small pool walking distance mini fridge enjoyed my stay motel kitchenette sunset stove rates trolley
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

False advertising. The pictures make it look pretty good. It only gets a good rating due to it being within walking distance of the beach. The building is extremely run down, beds are not comfortable, and the overall experience was awful. We got our money refunded and went down the road and spent $150 more (over two nights) and got a balcony over looking the water, valet parking and breakfast. This rundown place was charging $340 for 2 nights. It was terrible. We didn’t stay, nor will we ever return. Here’s how rusted and awful the outside looks. So yucky. I could never let my kids waller all over this room.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2018

We told the owners we would be checking in after check in hours, they stayed late to help.

Room was opened for us when we arrived at 11:30 pm and someone from the street had just used it. New room had bugs, yellow dingy towels, water covered the floor, plug in sockets on the wall had exposed wires and a weak lock on the door. Needless to say I did not sleep at all that night.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank E O
Reviewed 24 May 2018

I spent the weekend here for my birthday. The spot is perfect. Right across the street from the beach ( they also have a few chairs & toys you can borrow which I thought was great) . Restaurants are nearby ... 2 are right next door.... and mcdonalds is right there as well. Shephards is a close walk if you want to go dancing at night. When I booked rooms the same room wouldn't be available both night but they were very accommodating ... and the room ended up not being booked so we stayed. Check in was quick and the woman who checked us in was friendly. The room was very clean and loved that it had a little kiten area ( microwave, dishes, mini fridge, stove) Definitely will come back again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

The room we got was so damp on the inside that by the next morning, our suitcases and clothes were soaked. A/C worked when it wanted to. We stayed here two years ago on the very top floor and it was great then! Don’t know what happened with the room on the third floor on this trip.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kaylene04
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Arrived to the hotel prior to check in, and upon the car pulling up myself and family were open mouthed. Very outdated on the outside. They had no bell check for bags so they just went behind the desk. I think the price of the room was more than what it was, but due to the Easter holiday. Upon checking into the room, it was clean. No apparent issues. The bed spread tho looked as if it was from the 1950’, so it went into the closet. The floor boards need a new painting, none of the furniture fit in the room (mix and match), mini fridge was nice and AC is a wall unit. Windows opened which was nice for a cross wind off the water. Sign on pool says open 9am til dusk. First night kids were playing Marco polo screaming at 11pm and running on the walkways. Second night was more quiet.
The biggest need is the outside. The railings were extremely loose and rusted. Pool area concrete was chipped all over. This covered table at the pool area is completely torn up on the surface. The pool deck outlet is covered in wire and ducktape. With some internal updates and an outside face lift, this location could be a true win!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family