US$218
US$190
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
US$316
US$281
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$304
US$232
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$165
Marriott Hotels
US$240
US$225
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$253/night.

La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$625
US$503
  • Pool
All reviewswash clothswithin walking distanceclearwater beachminute walk to the beachjolly trolleyhome away from homecomfortable bedacross the streetunitdockdolphinsfutonloungerentalrepairflorida
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I want to start out by saying that the hotel room itself was perfect for my needs. It's a small studio, but comes equipped with a full kitchen, full size refrigerator, and stove. It was decorated adorably, the bed was comfortable, and there were plenty of extra sheets/blankets.

Here's where my problem is: I locked myself out of my room at about 9 pm. I went to the office and nobody was there, so I called the emergency number they had listed on the door. I called them 3 times and left voicemails, but no response. Hours went by and still no call back. Around 3 am, after sleeping outside by the pool for hours, I finally knocked on my neighbors door and asked them if they knew how to get in touch with anyone running the hotel. They had no idea, but they tried their key in my door AND IT WORKED. This means that multiple keys for multiple rooms are the exact same. Not safe at all, as anyone staying there could've gotten into my room at any time.

In the morning I woke up to a TEXT MESSAGE from the "emergency number" I called saying "sorry I just got these" referring to my multiple voicemails. I explained that I had to sleep outside for half of the night until someone else's key worked for my door. Her response was "sorry". There was no other communication with her.

I will never again stay here simply for how the situation was handled! Terrible customer service.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We love the Coral Resort. This was our second stay in unit B4 and it was well equipped with everything we needed. The view from the bay window is wonderful. The unit and the grounds are neat & clean. Loved watching the dolphins while sitting on the dock with my morning coffee.
Coral Resort is close to everything--bars, restaurants, Pier 60, Walgreens & CVS. There is no need to rent a car while we are there. If you don't want to walk, there is the Jolly Trolley or Florida Free Ride.
It’s close to the beach or you can hang out at the pool. We always meet new friends when we stay here.
As long as the Coral Resort is around—we wouldn’t consider staying anywhere else.
Looking forward to our next stay!

Room Tip: Rooms on the bay side have a great view.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Great price to be on the island and only steps away from everything. Nice charming spaces and a dock for fishing. We stayed in a renovated room last year and will stay in another building that has a renovated space this summer. So far our experiences have been great. Thank you Coral Resort for being affordable, close to it all, and welcoming.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here for the past several years and always enjoyed ourselves. Management this year was an absolute pain. They posted letters on the doors of everyone's condo reminding them of the rules. Treated guests, including ourselves very poorly. There was a group from Holland, MI that left their beach gear on the patio, an aquarium with crabs and smelly shells and the lady was a real peach. It's unfortunate that the management is so concerned with poor reviews that they miss the big picture. If people have fun they will come back. Well we didn't have fun and our group that rented five units is going elsewhere this year. Leslie and Jamie your management and the lack of respect for your longtime guests is THE reason we will not be staying at the Coral Resort again.

Sally you will be deeply missed, our kids truly enjoyed everything you taught them about shelling. For the past five years we have always asked them where they want to go and stay and every year it was Clearwater Beach and Coral Resort.

Unfortunately this year even our kids said let's try something different, "Those managers were really really mean."

I hope the board has enough sense to see to it that this type of management is causing loyal guests to leave.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank Sunny1099
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Grounds are very well maintained. Pool area, dock, patio are all clean. Pool is a tad on chilly side so be prepared. Dock was my favorite place. Saw dolphins on 4 separate occasions.

We had a studio that was in need of updates (we knew that when I rented so no surprise.) Nothing really "matched" (towels, silverware, etc) but who cares?

Comes with stove, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, pots/pans, etc. There is no counter space so actually cooking may be tough. We just had cereal in morning and sandwiches at lunch to save a bit of $$ for dinners. But our unit had tv trays I would have used as counter space if we made meals. So it's all good. :)

A/C is super cold. Washer/dryer are free. You need quarters to start it and they drop back out. Didn't see a single bug in room (no roaches, mosquitoes, etc. ) lots of Anole lizards outside along with some tiny frogs. That's it!

Cvs/walgreens both within walking distance. Beach access 2 blocks. Pier 60 less than 1/2 mile.

We would definitely stay here again but in larger unit or waterfront just to be able to dolphin watch from porch.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple