All reviews ruth eckerd hall courtney campbell causeway front desk gulf to bay yogurt room was clean road noise the breakfast area waffle maker tampa international airport complimentary breakfast would stay here again minute drive phillies spring training breakfast staff outdoor pool hotel is located
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Met and exceeded my expectations for this price range. The room was clean and comfortable, and included a small refrigerator. The staff was very friendly and always willing to help. The breakfast bar had good variety, including hot items. Parking was free. It is not located at Clearwater Beach, but it is within a short driving distance to Clearwater Mall and many restaurant options.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank melendz
Reviewed 12 December 2017

The hotel was easy to find, had adequate free parking, free wifi and complimentary breakfast. The room was clean, large and comfortable with good television stations and available streaming. Check in/check out was friendly and efficient. The complimentary breakfast included something for everyone. I was very pleased with the property and comfortable with my stay. There are commercial streets nearby with gas stations, restaurants, shopping and various services. I highly recommend the property.

Room Tip: The hotel chose my room and I was happy with the choice. There are multiple floors but I don't think it matters which floor you are on.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 10,950
Marc I, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for highly recommending us to others. I am delighted to hear we met all of your needs during your visit to the Clearwater area. We are truly thankful you gave us the opportunity to serve you and we hope to see you again. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

The hotel is fairly standard Fairfield Inn and was neat and clean and met all needs although it is a little isolated from the main activities in Clearwater Beach. There are dining options with a short walk and the hotel is set well back from the beach. Parking at $18.00 per night is probably what you have to pay in Clearwater but a little excessive. Airconditioning is cool only which can be annoying when it is cold.The free breakfast was basic.but again what you get in hotels of this type.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Oldjack
Marc I, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We truly apologize for falling short and not meeting all of your needs during your visit. Your feedback will be shared with the rest of our team and we will work on providing better options next time.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Typical Fairfield Inn in layout and amenities. Common Fairfield Inn look and decor. Seems to be well maintained and clean. Room was clean and maintained.

Front desk was helpful and efficient at check in.

Breakfast was average. Not as good and fresh as some, better then others.

Fitness room was small but functional.

Location is easy to find and accessible but somewhat loud due to placement next to highway and busy street.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2017

The room & the beds were comfortable, and everything was in good condition. I thought the breakfast was quite good, and the front desk staff were polite. The pool is just separated from the car park by a fence, but the loungers are comfortable and there is a hot tub.
Unfortunately my bathroom had long dark hairs left in it after both times it was cleaned (I have blonde hair). Plus there was a lot of noise in the hotel car park, and the corridor at 2am, and I would have liked security to reacted to that more quickly, before these thoughtless guests woke everyone else up.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank debsjc
Chris B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear debsjc,
Thanks for your recent comment regarding your stay experience here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater. As most your comments were favorable and in line with our service expectations, I would like to apologize for your concern with our guestroom bathroom. I can assure you that our hotel prides itself on our cleanliness and friendliness. I hope that you will allow us an opportunity to provide genuine hospitality to you during your future travels to the Clearwater area. Feel free to reach out to me personally, as I would be more than happy to arrange your future accomodations. Thanks again for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater! We appreciate you as our guest.

Regards,