“New boat ,new website .”
Review of Classic Cruises - CLOSED

Classic Cruises
Reviewed 23 June 2015

Classic Cruises is now Clearwater sailing adventure. The 54 foot Erwin ketch rig is awesome for a relaxing sailing tour and sunset trip off of Clearwater beach. The Irwin can take up to 6 passengers. There is a new boat being built that will be able to take up to 30 passengers. (check out the website) there are reviews for the calypso Queen on this page, but are not the same business .

Reviewed 22 January 2015

Came with a bus group of seniors for this luncheon cruise. Instead of window seats, which were fairly empty, we were given long very crowded tables in the center. The sound system where I believe someone was narrating the trip (though none of us could hear more than about every tenth word) was set way too low. We asked to have it turned up and when that happened, it was over. The food was convention fare. My salmon was an end piece and very dry, tho others had appetizing looking cuts. The asparagus was great and the mix of wild and brown rices was fine. The salad was good. The dessert was terrible..an attempt at cheese cake that was tasteless and had a greasy crust. Yes, the price was fair for a boat ride and lunch, but the food was not up to snuff and many of us never got outside the room because everywhere you went had steps we could not negotiate. The ladies room had one toilet out of order, leaving one. I had a nice visit with friends, but I could have saved money by doing that at home. I can read all the other reviews and see that people really enjoyed this venue, so maybe they had an off day when I was there. But, I would not do this trip again.

4  Thank Queeniereads
Reviewed 21 January 2015

You absolutely cannot beat the Calypso Queen for a wonderful value. The food is very well seasoned, very tasty and plentiful aboard this really cool double decker, enclosed vessel. The dining room is well-spaced, giving you lots of room, great food, impeccable service, a fun little bar and dancing at the top out in the elements! I highly recommend a trip out to experience this really fun cruise, incredible value for $39/each for dinner and 2 1/2 hours of a great harbor excursion.

2  Thank Mickey G
Reviewed 20 September 2012

We love visiting the amazing Captain Brian and sailing aboard the Tradewinds or taking a sunset cruise on a the Enterprize, a classic 1960's Chris Craft when in the Clearwater area. The fact that there are only up to 6 passengers makes it feel you are on your very own vessel, what an experience! We have never been disappointed.

5  Thank Rebecca H
Reviewed 21 August 2012

It was a gorgeus sunset and dinner. It was the finish of our vacation. Just wasnt long enough because after the sunset it got dark but that is when the DJ started the music and dancing. Which it was a little longer.

9  Thank BeckyG431