“Relaxing Day on the Water”
Review of Classic Cruises - CLOSED

Classic Cruises
Reviewed 2 April 2012

This cruise was recommended to us by a local and it was very nice. We opted for the Chris Craft (37ft) vs. the sailboat. This is an older boat undergoing maintenance but that did not deter from our day. Captain Brian was very knowledgeable and pleasant to chat with. We were the only two on the boat that day and we went around Island Estates. Found some dolphin feeding near bulkheads. There are three chairs and a bench in the back of the boat where we stayed, and several chairs on the deck out front. All were covered in plush beach towels for our comfort. Sunscreen and additional towels were on hand if needed. A cooler was iced and ready for our BYOB drinks. Overall a very pleasant afternoon. Parking passes are available from the Cruise Company. Thanks so much.

5  Thank Exit105

Reviewed 9 March 2012

I liked the wildlife and the view! The staff are very professional and get you aboard very quickly. I had a great time.

1  Thank anitakos
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I never saw so many dolphins and they were so close to the boat (4ft). Capt. Joe was great! A nice man, he sent us everywhere we wanted and he show us more then we expected. The boat was old but super comfy and big 37 ft. so many chairs in front and back with tables. Also one cool thing is you can bring or food and drinks. It was so relaxing and safe for the kids. That was the best excursion we did in our trip!

9  Thank julie m
Reviewed 27 January 2012

This was definitely the best part of our vacation. I have always wanted to go sailing, and when we were in Clearwater last week, my husband and I got the chance. Being on this majestic sailboat was so relaxing, and the captain made sure we were comfortable and relaxed. We also saw a pair of dolphins on the way back in, swimming all around our boat, and jumping with glee. I suggest this to everyone that loves having fun, being relaxed, and being with nature. What a great trip!

7  Thank jessicalanelle
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 November 2011

We booked a sunset cruise through the Sand Pearl Resort. We weren't sure if our grandsons ages 9 and 11 would like it, but Capt. Chris let them, along with my husband and son-in-law ,get real involved and they loved it. The night was beautiful and the sunset was magnificent. Every trip we take we try to do one special thing that will stand out in our minds and for us this Tradewinds sailing experience was it. We would definitely do it again. Thanks Chris for a great evening!

8  Thank LolaLITH