“You have to take a cruise with them!”
Review of Classic Cruises - CLOSED

Classic Cruises
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I never saw so many dolphins and they were so close to the boat (4ft). Capt. Joe was great! A nice man, he sent us everywhere we wanted and he show us more then we expected. The boat was old but super comfy and big 37 ft. so many chairs in front and back with tables. Also one cool thing is you can bring or food and drinks. It was so relaxing and safe for the kids. That was the best excursion we did in our trip!

9  Thank julie m

Reviewed 27 January 2012

This was definitely the best part of our vacation. I have always wanted to go sailing, and when we were in Clearwater last week, my husband and I got the chance. Being on this majestic sailboat was so relaxing, and the captain made sure we were comfortable and relaxed. We also saw a pair of dolphins on the way back in, swimming all around our boat, and jumping with glee. I suggest this to everyone that loves having fun, being relaxed, and being with nature. What a great trip!

7  Thank jessicalanelle
Reviewed 8 November 2011

We booked a sunset cruise through the Sand Pearl Resort. We weren't sure if our grandsons ages 9 and 11 would like it, but Capt. Chris let them, along with my husband and son-in-law ,get real involved and they loved it. The night was beautiful and the sunset was magnificent. Every trip we take we try to do one special thing that will stand out in our minds and for us this Tradewinds sailing experience was it. We would definitely do it again. Thanks Chris for a great evening!

8  Thank LolaLITH
Reviewed 2 July 2011

My husband and I took the sunset cruise with Captain Chris. Very knowledgeable and friendly; gave us a wonderful trip with an amazing sunset! The trip only allows adults with a max of 6 people. We were the only 2 that night and they still had the trip! Nice ship; relaxed atmosphere; well worth the money!
Bring your own snacks and drinks, however there was water and sunscreen on board if you are good with that. Cooler provided to keep your drinks.
Enjoy!

10  Thank climbingduo
Reviewed 29 April 2011

Exciting and relaxing! Everybody on shore had to be looking at our sailboat wishing they were us and out there. Chris, our captain let us do as much as we wanted sailing on the Tradewinds, including shifting sails etc. He was full of information that we loved since this was our 1st time sailing. If you want to experience being in this part of the world, sign up for a trip. We were down in Treasure Island and it was a short trip to the marina. We've been married 30years, and right now it's up on our top 10 special times. Thanks P.S. You can pack a picnic if you want :)

10  Thank TerriBreig