“The Best Part of Our Vacation!”
Review of Classic Cruises - CLOSED

Classic Cruises
Reviewed 27 January 2012

This was definitely the best part of our vacation. I have always wanted to go sailing, and when we were in Clearwater last week, my husband and I got the chance. Being on this majestic sailboat was so relaxing, and the captain made sure we were comfortable and relaxed. We also saw a pair of dolphins on the way back in, swimming all around our boat, and jumping with glee. I suggest this to everyone that loves having fun, being relaxed, and being with nature. What a great trip!

7  Thank jessicalanelle

Reviewed 8 November 2011

We booked a sunset cruise through the Sand Pearl Resort. We weren't sure if our grandsons ages 9 and 11 would like it, but Capt. Chris let them, along with my husband and son-in-law ,get real involved and they loved it. The night was beautiful and the sunset was magnificent. Every trip we take we try to do one special thing that will stand out in our minds and for us this Tradewinds sailing experience was it. We would definitely do it again. Thanks Chris for a great evening!

8  Thank LolaLITH
Reviewed 2 July 2011

My husband and I took the sunset cruise with Captain Chris. Very knowledgeable and friendly; gave us a wonderful trip with an amazing sunset! The trip only allows adults with a max of 6 people. We were the only 2 that night and they still had the trip! Nice ship; relaxed atmosphere; well worth the money!
Bring your own snacks and drinks, however there was water and sunscreen on board if you are good with that. Cooler provided to keep your drinks.
Enjoy!

10  Thank climbingduo
Reviewed 29 April 2011

Exciting and relaxing! Everybody on shore had to be looking at our sailboat wishing they were us and out there. Chris, our captain let us do as much as we wanted sailing on the Tradewinds, including shifting sails etc. He was full of information that we loved since this was our 1st time sailing. If you want to experience being in this part of the world, sign up for a trip. We were down in Treasure Island and it was a short trip to the marina. We've been married 30years, and right now it's up on our top 10 special times. Thanks P.S. You can pack a picnic if you want :)

10  Thank TerriBreig
Reviewed 20 April 2011

Just finished a Sunset Cruise on the Tradewinds with Capt. Chris. My wife and I found this to be the highlight of our visit to Clearwater Beach. While it was certainly helped along by the perfect gorgeous weather and enough breeze to keep the boat sailing at a leisurely pace, the overall cruise was great as well. Chris was very personable, a knowledgeable captain and a great guy to shoot the breeze with (no pun intended). He laughed and joked with us from start to finish and is definitely a big reason why our cruise was so much fun. He will let you help with the sails or you can just sit back and do nothing except enjoy the ride. They only allow up to 6 passengers at a time (we had one other couple with us), so it's very enjoyable and you never feel like you're stuck in some touristy activity. To say it was laid back is an understatement.

The sunset was gorgeous, the dolphin sightings were a bonus and the breezes were perfect...so was this cruise. We highly recommend it to anyone who would like to relax and just enjoy some quiet time away from the people and the beach, while taking in some beautiful scenery.

10  Thank cbozman