Clearwater Beach presented by Cooters
Book In Advance
More Info
US$68.99*
and up
Clearwater Beach Day Trip from Orlando with...
Ranked #1 of 50 things to do in Clearwater
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With hundreds of things to do on Clearwater Beach, the main attraction is still pretty much its near-perfect beach (USA Today readers voted Clearwater Beach "Best Beach Town in Florida" in 2013). Beautiful white sand and clear, shallow water make this beach an ideal playground for families.
Reviewed 17 April 2007

The clearwater beach is probably the best beach in the gulf area. The beach is pretty, the atmosphere is nice, its not too crowded. The sunsets are amazing. It has the best white sand i've seen on any beach. There is some construction going on right now, so parking might be a hassel. However, the beach itself is not affected by the construction. Frenchy's is a great place to eat out and watch the sunset.

10  Thank dapro22
Write a ReviewReviews (10,481)
All reviews
in 252 reviews
"condo"
in 93 reviews

Reviewed 18 March 2007

Never stay there again. They want you to get your own towels out, your own garbage out, and no maid service on Sundays or Holidays. That means you get no clean towels or beds made up on Sunday or holidays. We had them change the bedspreads as they smelled musky or mildewee. They want no sand brought back from the beach and want you to clean everything yourself. Personally, I can't see how anyone ever comes back.

The toliet stopped up and one worker told me the plunger was by the laundry room. No water pressure and you can go eat breakfast while you wait for hot water and if your neighbor turns on the water you'll definately have a chance of a scalding.

Confused, the room has been redone, new tub, new ceramic tile, new carpet, new very cheap cabinets but they must have done absolutely nothing with the old plumbing. That's what I got from the worker that came to unstop the toliet after the noticed my demeaner when they told me where the plunger was.

Bottom line is, you better be prepared to work after paying 120.00 a night with taxes. You decide but as for me, I'll stay elsewhere.

10  Thank sawman357
Reviewed 11 March 2007

We just returned from Clearwater Beach. What a disaster due to constructiion and demolition! They have closed one road and funneled all traffic onto one road. Gridlock traffic jams with irritated visitors resulted in total frustration. we stayed at Shephars on Gulfview Blvd and tried to walk to Pier 60 and the Marina. Blocked off roads, closed sidewalks, dust and noise is what is awaiting visitors. We had to walk through construction to get anywhere. Getting to somewhere to eat was a challenge. We rode the Trolley but it was stop and go. Visitors please be aware of what is going on. I would suggest a visit to the Clearwater Beach web site before going.

15  Thank Unassuming
Reviewed 17 June 2006

We visited Clearwater Beach in February of last year and maybe that is why I wasn't all that impressed. I suppose I expected it to be cleaner and the many stores fronting the beach nicer. It looked shabby and seedy to me. The sand was soft and white, but the thousands of seagulls zipped overhead and almost knocked us down. We made the mistake of holding a sandwich! I noticed the sidewalks were all cracked and the curbs all broken down giving the impression of being uncared for. This is strictly my impression and I am just being honest.

12  Thank Adventure17018