See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 November 2016

We stay at a lot with this chain because of the rewards program. This place was ok, but it needs a little more updating. Was a good location and the price was right. Would stay here again. Kind of got the idea that the owner was NOT really gung-ho to make improvements

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2016

My family and I evacuated our home on the east coast of Florida because of hurricane Matthew and decided to go to the panhandle but could not find any rooms. We finally found the Red Roof Inn in Chipley and luckily they had a room someone was checking out of and also accepted our dog. The staff here went out of their way to get our room cleaned and ready and let us check in early and we were very appreciative for that especially since we spent the first night at a rest area. I do have to say though that the room we stayed in needed some attention! The ceiling in the bathroom had water damage and pieces were hanging down. The main door to the room was coming apart and did not shut completely,could see light coming through around the door which felt a little unsafe. The phone in the room was filthy and old looking. We had no intention on using the phone but you could at least have phones that people won't be afraid to touch. I believe that the room should have cost around $60 - $70 for the night and after doing research when I got home, that is the price these rooms usually go for. We were charged about $40 more than that! Yes we did have a dog but the Red Roof Inn website says "pets stay free". I believe we were charged more because we had a pet and we were desperate for a room.All in all it wasn't a horrible experience but it was bad enough to make me pass up Red Roof Inn's to find better accommodations the next time we are in need of a hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2016

There were no rooms on Tuesday morning all the way to Panama City from where I live. I was thrilled to find this room in Chipley. They were good enough to take our two small animals which were crated. Red Roof Inns has now gone to hardwood like floors, nice tile in the bath, and some great beds. Nothing fancy, but all I cared about was the pets and this was a great firm mattress. The room was clean, the bedspread fresh out of the dryer. And they had recently laundered the curtains. It is an older property, but the staff was great to us, and we especially liked Mena..We would go there again...

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2016

We were very happy with the Red Roof Inn in Chipley. We have stayed here many times before and know that it has just been fully renovated and turned into a Red Roof Inn. I am very satisfied with my stay as it felt like I was back at home. I thank the staff for all of their help and service.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Dirty Room! Desperately in need of repairs. Did not undress. Want be staying at another Red Roof Inn! Only thing this place has going for it is the access to nearby restaurants, shopping, Hwy 10 and they accept dogs! Was excited to leave.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple