“Bad,bad,bad!”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #25 of 33 Restaurants in Chiefland
Reviewed 15 March 2016

This is not fast food!ordered off the budget menu and it was terrible,should it take 12 minutes to get one hamburger? Ordered sweet tea but when I got to the dispenser it was out,I told the counter person but they were unconcerned.We live locally and have given this place several tries but NEVER again!!!

Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

Waited in drive thru on Friday night around 6:15 pm. Ordered 2 1/4lbr and the wait in drive thru was over 15 minutes. This is unacceptable. No apology or free drink. Nothing. Burgers tasted like they were 2 hours old! I will NEVER come back. Burger King is 2 mins away. This place sucks. Do not go!!!

Reviewed 24 August 2015

This McDonalds is in a pretty shady setting, and the staff is always superfriendly. The chicken biscuit tastes especially good at this location. We like to get a bite before heading out to our regular vacation spot Cedar Key OR get breakfast before heading north for a long much-dreaded journey back to Tennessee.

Reviewed 21 August 2015

Haven't went for 9 months. Decided to go and try one of their new burgers. First off I asked for no mayo. Somehow I ended up with no bun. Told them I did want a bun just didn't want mayo. Instead of just putting it together with the bun. They totally remade it. This time I thought they made it right but the manager wouldn't hand it to me. She told them it was wrong. The young lady making my sandwich told me she thought I didn't know what I wanted. I told her I did but people aren't listening . She listened to me and got my sandwich right. All said and done the sandwich was nasty. I don't think we will be going back to any McDonald's

1  Thank naynay79
Reviewed 29 January 2015

The staff is very friendly and efficient but this location does not have very good coffee which was what I was looking for on this trip.