“Terrible ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #25 of 34 Restaurants in Chiefland
Description: Come visit us at 1415 N Young Blvd in Chiefland. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

Waited in drive thru on Friday night around 6:15 pm. Ordered 2 1/4lbr and the wait in drive thru was over 15 minutes. This is unacceptable. No apology or free drink. Nothing. Burgers tasted like they were 2 hours old! I will NEVER come back. Burger King is 2 mins away. This place sucks. Do not go!!!

Reviewed 21 August 2015

Haven't went for 9 months. Decided to go and try one of their new burgers. First off I asked for no mayo. Somehow I ended up with no bun. Told them I did want a bun just didn't want mayo. Instead of just putting it together with the bun. They totally remade it. This time I thought they made it right but the manager wouldn't hand it to me. She told them it was wrong. The young lady making my sandwich told me she thought I didn't know what I wanted. I told her I did but people aren't listening . She listened to me and got my sandwich right. All said and done the sandwich was nasty. I don't think we will be going back to any McDonald's

1  Thank naynay79
Reviewed 29 January 2015

The staff is very friendly and efficient but this location does not have very good coffee which was what I was looking for on this trip.

Reviewed 9 December 2014 via mobile

I love coming to McDonald's wether it's Breakfast, lunch or dinner. For breakfast I always get the dollar sausage McMuffins and the hash browns. Both are very good. For lunch or dinner it's always the double quarter pounder and some fries. If you find something you like stick to it. I don't get cheese on my burger too often but I do here. The frappes are also great. My favorite is caramel. Followed up by chocolate chip. Inside was clean and employees were friendly.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

This McDonald's I will never eat at again.. The inside was so dirty, tables had food a over them, floor was the same way... I Noticed that some of the trashcans were so over filled We couldn't even put trash in it... Dnt even get me started on the bathroom I tired to bring my toddler in to go to the bathroom and there was urine all over.. Never again will I go to this McDonald's...

1  Thank stephanie n