“Mind games Excellent games to play and enjoy. Vacation was great. My entire family from N.Y.C., Orlando fla. and Penn. l”

Mind Games Interactive Magic
Ranked #13 of 15 things to do in Celebration
More attraction details
Owner description: Mind Games: Interactive Magic runs every Wednesday night. Dinner is served from 6:00pm-7:30pm the show starts at 7:45pm.
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We will travel again in the near future to your wonderful resort Mystic Dunes Golf Club and Resort. It has been a pleasure to tell everyonr what a wonderful time we as a family had here. Thanks Michael Miroddi

1  Thank michael m

Reviewed 21 June 2011

Ok so i decided to take my kids out for a fun night and had heard about this show from a friend. well they say the show starts at 730 but you need to get there early! when we arrived there were already about 175 people in the room and they only sell 200 tickets per show so we just made it. next time ill be buying in advance. so we go inside and the waitor comes over and was super nice and leads us to the buffet area. the food was pretty good, they had some pizza and chicken for kids and had pasta and pulled pork for the adults. We then sat down and the show started with this magician i think his name was matt, he was really funny and did a great job. then the other magician came out jimmy, he blew my mind. it was a perfect combination because's matts trick's where very very kid friendly and jimmy had the wow factor. my only complaint if you can call it that is that we had to sit in the very back. next time we will make sure to get there early and buy in advance so we get better seats! :)

6  Thank Mishellina2530
Reviewed 21 June 2011

I had a great time at the show, plenty of tricks to keep you entertained and would recommend the show to anyone who is looking to have a good time. Jimmy Rook is a professional at his craft and I definitely look forward to going to another show soon.

3  Thank brent407321
Reviewed 21 June 2011

I caught this show because it was being offered at the hotel I was staying, and it was well worth it! The main magician, Jimmy Rook was hysterical! He was super funny and his partner Wonderfool had me in tears. My boyfriend hates magic shows and surprisingly he really liked this one. If you're looking for something different to do in the Orlando I definitely recommend this show!

1  Thank Pinky1999
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 June 2011

I was in Orlando with my girlfriend and we decided to see a show. She has always loved magic and is kind of a snob about it. We decided to go see a magician we hadn't really heard about before. Jimmy Rook and the Wonderfool were performing. Jimmy Rook was a comedian magician and his tricks were actually very impressive and his jokes were pretty good. He did the old favorites and he even had some nice original tricks that we both enjoyed. The Wonderfool was more of a comedic bull whip wielding acrobat. He was hands down the funniest person I have ever seen in a clown suit holding a bull whip while breathing fire. I would have to say out of the 2 Jimmy Rook was my favorite and if I ever got the chance to see him again I would definitely do it.

2  Thank FreeCake