“good itaian food”

Don Perro Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #11 of 17 Bakeries in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Colombian
Reviewed 17 February 2016

Eat here often its always good. A couple of times had send a sandwich back because it came out cold or burnt, but they always have no problem making it right.

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

we heard of this place on the radio! my husband and I were thrilled since around there there's no Puerto Rican spots to eat! the place is clean and nicely decorated and everyone is friendly. we normally read menus online before going to a place just to see what they have and to think about what we are going to order. when the waitress gave us the menu it was not the menu we saw online, it was totally different, so I asked the lady about it, she said that the new updated menus weren't printed out yet.... but we told her more or less what we wanted. the food did take a bit long to come out but I don't mind because I know that it was all freshly made! The food was good! there's no other places like it in that area so we can't compare but overall it was good. we actually tried to go again but they were closed for the holidays.

Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

Best Puerto Rican/Colombian food combo! Great atmosphere, great music, great food and awesome service! On my top 5 "I Crave This!" list!

Reviewed 29 May 2015

We went here for a late weekend lunch. It is a small restaurant in a strip mall with modest accommodations. They had two large groups dining which left only four booths for seating and service was a touch slow. They purport to serve both Puerto Rican and Colombian food, but we only tried their Colombian dishes. We tried their empanadas which were not the greatest - too greasy! But we ordered the traditional Colombian soup dish "Ajiaco" and it was served in the traditional manner and was as good as any restaurant version we've had. We also tried their pan de bono which was delicious as well. And to top it off, they carry the traditional soda "Colombiana".