“Great Bagels and even better customer service”

The Bagel Factory of Cape Coral
Ranked #2 of 18 Bakeries in Cape Coral
Reviewed 20 December 2016

My husband and I were planning an early morning departure from the Punta Gorda last Thursday and I was looking for a good spot to run in for take-out at 6 a.m. I left a message for the Bagel Factory of Cape Coral and got an immediate response from David Lukasik asking what I would like to order and a promise to have it ready at 6 a.m. when his store opened. No credit card needed. We rolled in at 6:01 the next morning and Beth and Emily had our Lox and Bagels (Nova !) waiting and ready. Served with a good morning greeting and a smile. Once underway when we could sit and enjoy our first bite was heaven. I would say the photo above is exactly what we experienced -fresh bagel , large portion of lox, crème cheese, onion , tomato and capers. Thank you all for your great bagels and even better customer service. We WILL be back.

1  Thank Judy K
wpbsailor, Owner at The Bagel Factory of Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2016

Thank you Judy K for your candid response!
Customer service, along with an exceptional product are equally important to us. I hop your Key West trip was a good one.

Next time you are in, ask if I am around. It will be my pleasure to meet you.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Awesome bagles, giod variety of cream cheese fillings and wraps. Great family environment. Dave and his family are the best!

wpbsailor, Owner at The Bagel Factory of Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Edmundo,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a nice review. As you know, we work very hard to provide a great product for our customers. Wraps were brought onboard in order to provide an alternative for ur regular customers. Obviously, it was a the right decision to make!

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Excellent selection and large portions. Great experience. A must stop for breakfast. Friendly and well priced.

wpbsailor, Owner at The Bagel Factory of Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Thank you for your kind review Mike M.
I am glad you came in 2 days ago and not yesterday. With all the East Coasters fleeing southeast Florida, they came over and wiped us out in no time. Even Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach folks know where to get the best bagels in SWFL.
I look forward to seeing you in the store again!

Respectfully,

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Visited with my family for a quick breakfast before we headed to the beach. Wonderful!
My husband had an Asiago bagel with cheddar jalapeño spread. It was great. I had the Hawaiian bagel and it too was amazing.
We are headed back there tomorrow to try out some other varieties. Great service and great food.

wpbsailor, Owner at The Bagel Factory of Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Deborah M.,
We really appreciate the fact that you took time to positively comment on our little Mom + Pop bagel business. For over 8 years we have providing a great product to wonderful folks such as you and yours.
Please, if anything is not perfect never hesitate to ask for me, David.

Thank you!

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

I love this place. Friendly staff, and great bagels. My favorite is a salt bagel with jalepeno cream cheese! They also have great lunch options as well.

Nasia L.,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. My wife, daughters, staff and I all take immense pride in providing a great product for folks to enjoy.
Taking a moment to thank us on TripAdvisor is very much appreciated.