“Excellent Food, Excellent Service!”
Review of Slate's

Slate's
Ranked #5 of 468 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Causal fine dinning with a Cajun twist. Reservations encouraged.
Reviewed 16 October 2016

This is one of our favorite spots. We go regularly. But today was our first time for Jazz Brunch. The food was fantastic, as always. Next time I'll try the Bloody Mary Bar. We had a party of 3, 3 Eggs Benedict specials and we each had one and loved them all. They also have some of the best steaks in the area and wonderful crab cakes. We normally do not get dessert, but the bar tender makes great martinis, Pecan Pie martini, Espresso, and more. The actual pecan pie is the best I've ever had. You just cannot go wrong with anything at Slate's. If you want to get a table, especially during tourist season, make a reservation.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

I love this place and if you love Cajun food you will too. It's not the cheapest place to eat, although they do have some affordable menu items but like they say...you get what you pay for and this is well worth the money. Great atmosphere. Wonderful service. A very unique restaurant here on the Gulf Coast of Florida. Definitely try it and see what you think.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

We had a large group of 16 that decided to try this place someone had heard about way down in Cape Coral. Service was excellent, knowledgeable and accommodating. I had the Big Easy Pasta and it was amazing, Generous portioning I brought some home and I am sorry I ate it all up, I should have rationed it out slowly. Atmosphere was nice, food fabulous, I had a pecan pie with homemade salted caramel ice cream - the ice cream was great the pie divine, not stick sweet, loaded with pecans. My martini was substantial, loved the place - still thinking about that pasta.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

As soon as you walk in the door you are surrounded by happiness! I have had salads, appetizers, dinner, drinks, and great times at Slate's! Alan and Nancy always have open arms and huge smiles! My favorite people and food!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Great time at this restaurant. Jazz ban playing in the background along with the fantastic Shrimp Bloody Mary's. One of the best brunch's in the area. Great for visiting family and friends.