“Definitely one to miss, unless you like paying a lot for a little”
Review of Talk of the Town Cheesesteaks - CLOSED

Talk of the Town Cheesesteaks
Cuisines: Italian
Description: American/Italian cheesesteak and hoagie shop
Description: American/Italian cheesesteak and hoagie shop
Reviewed 12 October 2012

It was clean, I'll give it that. I also have to say that the staff was uber friendly, helpful and even chatty. That's where the pleasantness ended, for us.

First item ordered off the menu we were told they were out of. Second and third the same. Finally asked "well, what DO you have". Went to get the fountain drink and first choice came out as nothing but water. Not a great start. Sat down in the front and had to move to the back because the television was blaring so loud, even for my husband who needs a hearing aid. It was unbearable for me (he is the one who said to move due to the loudness, it was that loud).

Two little sandwiches, one with adequate "stuff" and the other with a lot of extra bread and two medium-sized fountain drinks, nothing else included, were $21.09! The sandwiches were ok but not great and certainly not worth the price. Not even close. I could see $15 or $16, but not $21.

TOTT2, Owner at Talk of the Town Cheesesteaks, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2013

I'm sorry that your first experience with my shop was not a good one. Obviously you can tell I am a very passionate person. It makes me very upset that you had such a bad time and unfortunatly you must have just caught my shop on a bad day. I ask that you please give us another chance. I promise you will have a change of heart. I actully remember you and your husband coming in the shop that day and I am a little disappointed that you failed to mention in your review that I gave you free homemade Cannoli's for all the inconvenience you went through that day. As far as the price goes for the food and drinks, I think that 21.09 for two 10-12inch sandwiches and 2 unlimited refill soda's isn't a bad price. Hope to see you again, God Bless you and your family!!!!!!