“Best Value Dining in Cape Coral with five star food & service”

Misto Bar and Grill
Ranked #16 of 472 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: European, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 January 2018

While looking for something "different" in the area, we decided to check out Misto Bar and Grill. Not only was the food and service incredible, I give this gem the title of "best value" for providing excellent food at very reasonable pricing. As I travel throughout the Country, you will see that I love a great steak from my other reviews. I opted to have the Filet which came with fresh vegetable medley and mashed potatoes. The food was cooked to perfection and everything was fresh. The bottle of Malbec was priced at $ 36 and better than some $ 100 bottles I have purchased at other establishments. For two people, with soup/salads, a bottle of wine and two main dishes, our bill was only $100 plus tip.

The staff was friendly and on point. The restaurant is clean with a very nice atmosphere. This is a great place for group dinners, anniversary dinners or date night.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I enjoy going to Misto weekly and am surprised every time...food and drink specials never let me down. George puts 100% into every experience. Hands down best restaurant in Cape Coral.

1  Thank Jennifer P
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Our dinner club chose Misto for our holiday celebration and what a great choice it was. Wonderful appetizers (BamBam Shrimp 'n pizza bites), scrumptious entrees (choices of Prime Rib, Lasagna or Salmon) and a sinful dessert; all expertly prepared and served by George and his wonderful staff. Libations were generously poured and the whole package was very reasonably priced. Goes to show that Misto is more than just a great restaurant 'tis a wonderful happening as well!

1  Thank droybanash
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

The food was as good as we remembered and the bread was excellent. Though our server told us they were short staffed, our service didn’t suffer. We tried risotto, grouper stuffed with crab, Veal Misto and pappardelle with sausage. All was excellent.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We went to Misto's today, first time, it was awesome. Good onion soup and Calamari for appys, pappardelle with meatballs for hubs and PEI mussels over linguine for me. I have to say these were awesome. (Got about 30 good size ones.) I asked for the regular Tomato sauce instead of the spicy it comes with and they were more then happy to accommodate. Authentic Italian food, all homemade. They have a chef, not a cook, and he is 5-star as well. Even the garlic rolls were homemade, right out of the oven and HUUUUGE! Hubs has his first ever creme Brulee and was not disappointed. Definitely going back. Our server BJ, was top notch.