“This saddens me!!!!! ”

Caribou Coffee & Einstein Bagels
Ranked #15 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Cape Coral
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’m a Caribou fanatic! I was beyond excited to see that we had one coming to Cape Coral. It’s been here now for about six +/-months, so they should have everything down pat by now.

If you order lattes with any kind of flavoring in it, you’re lucky if you get the flavors half of the time.

Now for the bagels, I don’t even know where to start. If you get a sweet bagel, 98% of the time you’ll also get a bite of garlic or onion. I don’t exactly know how that happens, using the same knife to spread the cream cheese?

It’s a great day, if your cream cheese is enough to cover the bagel. And these black specks (in picture) ...no idea what that is. Another bagel that went in the trash!!! Another way of saying MONEY in the trash!!

It received 2 stars ONLY because I’m hoping it gets better!!! I won’t be back for a couple of months, will see after that. The other coffee shop, almost across the street, will continue to get my business.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Combine strong, tasty coffee, bagels with a bit of chewy crust and tasty insides (not like the cottony interiors of other ersatz bagel vendors), an airy, colorful interior and employees who actually are cheerful, caring and smile (unlike the cramped places where the sweaty employees look like they’re in pain) and you have a fine bagel joint.

Try the Farmers Special for something a bit off beat....bacon, ham, egg, cheese on a bagel that has a crunchy home fry topping.

Good place.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

In my opinion coffee tasted very average temperature serve at warm not hot
Bagel very thin this may be the way it's serve here asked for onion and Chives Spread
It's so thin on the bagel Can't taste it
This shop just opened so I would guess still Training and Learning mode
Good luck

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Caribou Coffee & Einstein Bagels, Pine Island Rd., NE, Cape Coral, FL, Here is my 2 cents on my meal and chatter.
I had a regular coffee and a Green Chile bagel sandwich to go. The coffee was very hot getting home and very strong. If I had stayed there I could have had a free refill.
I order a Green Chile bagel club, turkey,bacon, tomatoe, you get the jist. It was a bit burnt and a bit soggy when I opened at home. They had wrapped it in a paper/aluminum wrap. I was suprized it was also a bit spicy. Over all pretty good.
I was also given a very small side of potato salad. After 4 spoonfuls it was gone. It was good just needed more.
Service was just like a St*r bucks.
Basically this is a clone of a St*r Bucks with an added bagel bakery included. The coffee side has it own sandwiches , bagel side it own drinks. Just sharing the same real estate.
So just your average coffee & bagel chains.
No big whoop.