“good fusion in the Coma”

Yellowfin Sushi & Sake Bar
Ranked #107 of 464 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Reviewed 2 March 2017

YellowFin Sushi & Sake Bar, Cape Coral Parkway, Cape Coral, FL., Here is some chatter and my 2 cents on the food. This is what is billed as a asian fusion eatery. They mix and max different cuisine and a variety of foods. So you can get basic stuff or be experimental for your tummy. The decor is very new and bright. A nice setting. I found out what the difference between sushi and sashimi. Sashimi is fish just plainly cut with no rice.
A warning they make their own wasabi... It made my eyeballs sweat. So Good. ;-) My food...
I got a ice cold japanese beer, simple but delish miso soup with tofu, a green salad with a ginger sauce and Chef's choice sashimi platter. Beside fermented ginger, the decorations of a green and beautiful cut of carrots made the platter pretty...I must say I enjoyed the entree raw fish and all. I wish I knew how to cut the carrots....BUT being a carnivore I was hungry an hour later. Though I finished my meal in its entirety.
So if you enjoy asian fusion this is a great place in the Coma to frequent.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I was in search of some sushi that I would be impressed enough to serve at my NYE party and after going to 3 different places I chose Yellow Fin. Beautifully presented and absolutely delicious. The only negative is that the facility has terrible background noise. You can however eat outdoors.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We have dined at Yellowfin a few times since it opened. Cape Coral was missing a restaurant that serves really good Japanese food. The sushi is equal to that served in the top sushi restaurants in the US. We have followed sushi chef Tony for almost 10 years now from Blu to Rock to Yellowfin. He has the talent to surprise us every time with the most amazing of sushi dishes. His martini salad is outstanding, sashimi amazing and presentation is second to none. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Uri A
Reviewed 12 February 2017

This is a newer restaurant and a first for me eating sushi. The menu offers so many choices, but waitress was very knowledgeable which was a big help. Everything was fresh and beautifully plated.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We were glad to see that this restaurant opened in the location of a previous sushi restaurant. Atmosphere is modernized and clean. A little open, but a small sacrifice for the service and quality of food. We had miso, seaweed salad, sashimi and rolls. Everything was fresh and beautifully presented. Nice selection of rolls and certain unique additions. Yellowtail and Mackerel was excellent! Friendly and polite staff. We sat outside on a beautiful Saturday evening.